Media Resident Evil Remake/Zero Remastered

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure who else got these but they are amazing!! They are indeed metal.

3ded2b308f955f342225a37d67da54e5.jpg
85b2778f5f03c2b7dcb62ecce303dd8a.jpg
2272a06e68eae7eee9ad71e2abdf46cb.jpg
84d536291d37760e61886bca37e85c4b.jpg
5b25ba4be461cd9bb5fe192416a7b1f4.jpg

Those actually look pretty good. Wrong colors for sword and shield keys though.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

I might watch some videos to help me out. :lol back with the GameCube I never really played it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kill everything first!! You need your inventory for da ammos. Save all the heavy ammo for those atupid ****ing eliminators. I swear those things are tougher than Hunters :gah:

This. I don't know how many times I got stuck in one of their multiple claw animations.

The fact that zombie monkeys beat zombie reptiles is baffling....

I feel like the Hunters got nerfed in this game though, I took a few out with just the custom handgun as Rebecca and they were never really a problem.

This. I don't know how many times I got stuck in one of their multiple claw animations.

The fact that zombie monkeys beat zombie reptiles is baffling....

I feel like the Hunters got nerfed in this game though, I took a few out with just the custom handgun as Rebecca and they were never really a problem.

I feel like I use 7 shotgun shells just to kill one Eliminator…

That custom Handgun is wonderful. It decimates plague crawlers. They get stuck in in a stun loop and can't move :lol
View attachment 240929

Bravo :clap:

Thanks!

I was trying to avoid using health items but damn leech bombs! :lol avoid gunfire and use a Molotov or grenade. I also unlocked the rocket launcher and sub machine gun. Idk, if I'm missing another weapon...

Thanks!

I was trying to avoid using health items but damn leech bombs! :lol avoid gunfire and use a Molotov or grenade. I also unlocked the rocket launcher and sub machine gun. Idk, if I'm missing another weapon...

Yeah I was trying a no save run and no recovery items run…but Rebecca got grazed by a dumb leech man tentacle and then an eliminator. So I separated my no save run from my no recovery run :lol

Everyone's going all out on their copies and I still didn't get mine :thud: I feel left out!

Back