Media Resident Evil General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this is more of a "Capcom needs to get their **** together" kinda thing than a "Resident Evil's glory days are over" kinda thing.

It wasn't broken in the 90's, so I just don't know why they can't make RE exactly the way the old series was :huh

I miss tank controls and awkward camera angles...

Now Shinji Mikami is going to drop a giant deuce on Crapcom with The Evil Within. They keep trying to appeal to the COD audience... but RE fans that want to play a COD game... will play COD not RE :lol

Hmmm... Resident Evil Outbreak... The last Resident Evil that when i played it i'm feel like playing Resident Evil game. :D
My fav character is David, i love his knife combo and making new weapon by mixing item. But unfortunately i never had a chance to play online.

BTW guys... for so many years i really want to play RE Remake, did it good and worth playing????

Hmmm... Resident Evil Outbreak... The last Resident Evil that when i played it i'm feel like playing Resident Evil game. :D
My fav character is David, i love his knife combo and making new weapon by mixing item. But unfortunately i never had a chance to play online.

BTW guys... for so many years i really want to play RE Remake, did it good and worth playing????

It's a must have for any self respecting RE fan. Think the original was scary and atmospheric? Wait till you get this one. It's just sublime on every level, nuff said.

Go for it the remake is great.

Nice.... and thanks for the info. First RE is my fav's RE, thats why i really want to play it.
For RE2, i never finished it until today. And i dont know why. :lol

I just bought Japanese copies of Outbreak 1 and 2 for my Japanese PS2. Have yet to find time to try and get online though. I was a master at these games back in the day, now I'm gonna be a n00b again and I think that's kind of deterring me as well.

I just bought Japanese copies of Outbreak 1 and 2 for my Japanese PS2. Have yet to find time to try and get online though. I was a master at these games back in the day, now I'm gonna be a n00b again and I think that's kind of deterring me as well.

It was awesome to build you own weapons, I played those games for years and even during my last playthrough I discovered a new stuff.

I miss those days, what the hell I think I'll play RE3 once more. I wish there was a complete RE 1.5 I'm sure it would become my favourite RE game

Cause RE 4 happened great game but it ruined the series.
Sadly you're right. Great game, terrible legacy. Hell it's not even all RE4's fault, Capcom for some reason stripped away most of what made RE4 good for RE5 and subsequent games.

Also I played REmake, liked it, but playing the games on a GameCube controller is just awful. I can play on a keyboard, DS, DualShock but REmake was very hard to get used to. RE2 is probably my favorite in the series, though I need to play 3 sometime.

Sadly you're right. Great game, terrible legacy. Hell it's not even all RE4's fault, Capcom for some reason stripped away most of what made RE4 good for RE5 and subsequent games.

Also I played REmake, liked it, but playing the games on a GameCube controller is just awful. I can play on a keyboard, DS, DualShock but REmake was very hard to get used to. RE2 is probably my favorite in the series, though I need to play 3 sometime.

3 is great didn't like it at first cause you got the nemesis chasing you you have to be on point in that game.

3 is great didn't like it at first cause you got the nemesis chasing you you have to be on point in that game.

RE3 was kinda RE2 redux but I still think it worked and still is a great RE. It was so unnerving the first time I played it since you basically get a boss fight 10 minutes into it which was unheard of in RE at that point.

RE3 was kinda RE2 redux but I still think it worked and still is a great RE. It was so unnerving the first time I played it since you basically get a boss fight 10 minutes into it which was unheard of in RE at that point.
Yeah I played a bit of it, it bored me a little (I played RE4 first so that may have been why, I was a bit unfamiliar with RE around the time RE4 came out) but then I picked up RE: DS a lot later and loved it. I just think RE3 is harder to follow all around for some reason. (gameplay and stuff)

So anyone got some good RE Collectibles?

Yeah I played a bit of it, it bored me a little (I played RE4 first so that may have been why, I was a bit unfamiliar with RE around the time RE4 came out) but then I picked up RE: DS a lot later and loved it. I just think RE3 is harder to follow all around for some reason. (gameplay and stuff)

So anyone got some good RE Collectibles?

Not here no got few crazy customs and the hot toys figures Project A has a great collection.

Back