Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1e8aadc31e317943a3f7d76448787329.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HT Maleficent and The Crow figures and the one with the hand is from the sideshow Undead figures.

How do you get such a nice print on the back of the jacket? I've tried with printable fabric with adhesive, but it looks terrible compared to Project's and powerseeker's.

MERC: I cheated....cut a stencil and used light airbush colors was a bit of a pain but turned out decent the angel was hand painted go go artist powers hehe. years of painting minis for dnd and pathfinder heh. (the pink ones are done in PS they aren't "real" only trying to decide if I want to go that way or not.)

*Edit and yes...cutting a stencil for it was a pain..and one time use...actually truth be told it took 4 stencils in total to do. not something that could be done cheap, unless like me you have access to programs/plotters and material. think I could do it in two stencils if the jacket I had wasn't as...ripply >.<

pink2.jpgmeh_pink.jpg Photoshoped images I did to give myself an idea on how a pink claire would look...still not sure what claire i wanna do.

took a bit of doing but got a vest that I might be happy with. think I'm going to go for a red version stead of pink. Oh and got the new tanned seamless body in. Now all I have to do is repaint the back....blah heh should be much easier this time....also didn't mean to include it but thats leons VP in the background there got a mold from Great Britain I'm working on for a shadow bow idea ^__^ if you guys are interested I'll post some pics once its done but its not 1:6 scale figure related so wasn't sure if you'd be interested.red.jpgred back.jpg

IMG_20190108_184137.jpg RE2 survivors! just missing Sherry don't think I'll make her but if they come out with one i might get her.

What is she going to look like? Custom outfit? Or are you getting the Hot Heart Ada kit?

hot heart ada kit but just getting that for the head i think. I have a dress ordered off ebay, belt from monkey depot, and leggings from ebay. I can't find her flat shoes anywhere. though any suggestions would be nice just been tossing money seeing what I like and selling off the rest lol you might be able to save me some cash with any ideas.

Havent ordered the hot heart ada kit yet debating on a HT head but for about the same price I can get the whole heart hot kit and sell on the accessories.

humm...Im suprised with a collection that size that you don't have any statues heh thats a nice collection tho is the dino crisis figure custom? can carely see her on the bottom shelve least I think thats her.

I have a few statues. Will post it later.

Yes, its a Regina custom.

Where’s the jacket from? Looks great! Btw, your made in heaven logo looks better!

Back