Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks more like a man.

XkU4Ajf.png

BXA88LS.png

:lecture

It was a bad photo anyway, as her shirt lining wasn't tucked in. I caught it with the first photo and forgot the close up.

33074009678_33e9125c12_o.jpg

33074009518_b986a2ccc2_o.jpg

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 135
I'm getting the princess Diana vibes

I thought the exactly same thing when I put the photos on the screen. :lol

She doesn't look so much like Sly Di in reality though. The flash may have flattened her face out as she has finer features than the photo suggests. And her eyes are less sly!

I thought the exactly same thing when I put the photos on the screen. [emoji38]

She doesn't look so much like Sly Di in reality though. The flash may have flattened her face out as she has finer features than the photo suggests. And her eyes are less sly!
She is out for revenge on those paparazzi!

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

how bout a direct head to head comparison with the CGI instead of Ellen Marrow.

still looks like a dude. the shoulder & arm looks like a man and the short hair doesn't help. the neck also sitting abit low.

how bout a direct head to head comparison with the CGI instead of Ellen Marrow.

Celebslikeme's algorithms decide who they think a person in a photograph looks like. You said she looked like a man so I ran the photo out of curiosity.

Likeness to Sherry Birkin wasn't a consideration for me. In fact I didn't know her first name was Sherry until I Googled Birkin and looked at images until I saw one that matched the figure. I've never played the game, but I like the aesthetics of the figures.

still looks like a dude. the shoulder & arm looks like a man and the short hair doesn't help. the neck also sitting abit low.

If I can try and put it this way: I invariably prefer the figures in my display to my own photos of them. Photography is frustrating, but I try to get as close an approximation to reality as I can, which nevertheless usually does them an injustice.

Never been interested enough in photography as hobby to set up a properly lit place for it.

She's on a standard type of smaller, jointed female body. SW Ourworld use variations with seamless arms (Rebecca Chambers), or both seamless arms and legs (Jill Valentine), but a common theme with these bodies is a short neck. It's an incredibly easy fix: pull the head off, stick a bit of white tack inside and press the head back onto the neck peg.

I like a lot of SW Ourworld's output. You get pretty good bang for your buck, and they're always packed in black foam compartments in sturdy boxes.

I'm pretty sure they're the same company as Five Star and Super Duck. I can't remember what originally gave them away, but I have the connection noted in my list of figures.

Looking at the list, I have:

FS004 Rise of the Tomb Raider Lara Croft (cold weather version) - Good clothes, nice yet inaccurate sculpt Their boots have improved quite a bit since this release.

FS006 Hannibal Lecter. This was the release that showed me that even if likeness wasn't perfect, they were capable of quality sculpting and painting.

FS010 American Ultra Phoebe Larson (Kristen Stewart) - one of my favourites.

FS012 Hannibal Lecter 2.0. An even better Hopkins sculpt, and has the bald spot that the mighty Blitzway missed. Probably has better paint than Blitzway's, though the latter seems to be a nightmare to photograph.

FS013 Jill Valentine - there was something off with the eyes on this one, so I put a black baseball cap on her and it's a huge improvement.

FS013 Rebcecca Chambers - the outfit on this is really good.

FS017 Rise of the Tomb Raider Lara Croft 2.0 (casual) - in terms of the sculpt, especially the hair, this was a backwards move.

FS017 Sherry Birkin - love the sculpt, paint and outfit.

They're a company to watch, and there's no telling how deep they'll go with the Resident Evil series. If they match the aesthetic I'm looking for - generally the zombie apocalypse survivor / military girl type - then I'm in.

it seems like Prime1 will make a Leon and a Claire 1/4 statue.
they were talking about it in summer 2018 on Facebook and i asked them again yesterday
and they said that there will be news at Wonder Festival Japan February 10th.

I saw somebody posting a link to the budget Nemesis statue by Minted Labs. It supposed to be around 60 bucks, 1/6 scale and prototype looked awesome, so I kept following the project, thinking about preordering it.
Well, prototype shown on the SS page is vastly different on the minted labs website. I mean look at it https://mintedlabs.com/product/capcom-icons-resident-evil-nemesis-soft-statue/
I’ve canceled my preorder.

Lol.

WTF happened to his legs? I have this pre-ordered on BBTS but damn son. Those legs look like little person's legs now. His straps are changed too. Some are even missing and there is less detail. Talk about ****ing up a perfectly good prototype. They even shrunk his damn rocket launcher.

c1c9ed04-f76a-4f1c-9a7d-2630a58736b6.jpg

I know, right?
I mean why would you warp nemesis like that? They could easily do it a 120 figure, I would gladly pay that much for a half decent nemesis.

I know, right?
I mean why would you warp nemesis like that? They could easily do it a 120 figure, I would gladly pay that much for a half decent nemesis.

Hopefully it's some kinda of screw up lol. I mean look at his right leg, it's smaller than the left lol.

Also, yes, I'd pay more money easy for a good Nemesis.

SW Ourworld's Sherry Birkin came in today.

46948943351_a39bc3f876_o.jpg

46034814805_0e8cbd1abc_o.jpg

I love the face and hair sculpt on this one. The camera didn't pick it up, but the hair is shaded darker at the ends, the back and at the roots. I have a few of SW Ourworld's girls from various media, and have been buying the Resident Evil ones not because of the games but because they have an interesting look. Their Rebecca Chambers is another favourite.

Hey did she come with the blue scarf like it was supposed to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back