Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks man ^___^ its actually the pain killer Jane trench coat that i cut to ribbons lol and it was much easier to paint the logo. I also went bigger with the logo this time show it'd show yo better heh.

thanks man ^___^ its actually the pain killer Jane trench coat that i cut to ribbons lol and it was much easier to paint the logo. I also went bigger with the logo this time show it'd show yo better heh.

Good job! Can you make me one of those logos? :-D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

c41e767ba4a00fa0c03109d0b9020349.jpg

Never liked the logo on this kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

where did you find that O.O

its on preorder.. saw it on facebook group... I only buy and make 1/6 size RE so i dont know much about the company wether its good or not... but from the title i know for fact that its not official one just like ADA Statue before...

its on preorder.. saw it on facebook group... I only buy and make 1/6 size RE so i dont know much about the company wether its good or not... but from the title i know for fact that its not official one just like ADA Statue before...

I've tried to find a site that has it even did a google images search to see if i can find the site thats selling it that way but no luck any chance you can post a link here?

Anyone know what the best options for the vest and tactical harness for customizing the RE6 Leon to his China outfit? I'm honestly a little surprised an unofficial company hasn't released a complete clothing set for that look.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Yeah, thats the only one I was familiar with. Those dudes make some great looking pieces but its way more than I'd wanna spend. I'm decent enough at sewing that I could probably just make my own but if there was low(ish) price alternative I would have gone that way.

word thats why I ended up making my own red vest for claire cus jesus for just the vest they wanted as much as a figure o_O

SW Ourworld's Sherry Birkin came in today.

46948943351_a39bc3f876_o.jpg

46034814805_0e8cbd1abc_o.jpg

I love the face and hair sculpt on this one. The camera didn't pick it up, but the hair is shaded darker at the ends, the back and at the roots. I have a few of SW Ourworld's girls from various media, and have been buying the Resident Evil ones not because of the games but because they have an interesting look. Their Rebecca Chambers is another favourite.

Back