Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone got any advice on a RE2 Claire red vest? been looking for about a month now and no luck...may just get a leather knife harness and call it good at this point heh. I got into buying clothing sets a few years to late it seems...can't find anything that could work...maybe I'm just being picky....any ideas?

Here's what I have so far got the seamless body in! ^____^ IMG_20181217_185515.jpgIMG_20181217_193321.jpgIMG_20181217_192733.jpgthe vest i found is okayish....but really want a more accurate one heh.

also I know the head didn't match the body color wise....already ordered a replacement ^____^!!..and now I have one extra body...who to do next...maybe jill....could be fun

also I know the head didn't match the body color wise....already ordered a replacement ^____^!!..and now I have one extra body...who to do next...maybe jill....could be fun

That body is only suitable for chambers as she has fair skin sculpt but might be too tall. Jill has tanned skin just like the rest.

That body is only suitable for chambers as she has fair skin sculpt but might be too tall. Jill has tanned skin just like the rest.

Humm......chambers eh...welp...I could maybe lightly airbrush the body....spray tan!!! maybe lol I'm fairly sure I can do that...*pokes the phicen* rubbery...humm..I think I can...*nodnod* OR!!...maybe I can paint the head o_O....humm...suggestions?

Looks good powerseeker!! Whats the bike from? Also you can always try these https://www.geewhizcustoms.com/

Thanks Dycegamez! been a process...for sure hehe the bike is a model made by Lincoln Mint its called the road king model.....its...a bit pricey and has to be built. BUT that just means you can custom it easier! hehe. its alot bigger than the pics make it seem heh very nice diecast and plastic combined kit tho was fun to put together.I looked at the site before....they want 150 for the vest plus 75 to tailor it to my figure...not including shipping...so... meh! I haven't gotten that desperate yet lol........<.< >.>......yet...god I hope I haven't lol.

Humm......chambers eh...welp...I could maybe lightly airbrush the body....spray tan!!! maybe lol I'm fairly sure I can do that...*pokes the phicen* rubbery...humm..I think I can...*nodnod* OR!!...maybe I can paint the head o_O....humm...suggestions?

It’s possible to “dye” the phicen body. I haven’t done it myself. Just don’t know how difficult it would be to match the skin tone of the head sculpt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s possible to “dye” the phicen body. I haven’t done it myself. Just don’t know how difficult it would be to match the skin tone of the head sculpt.

I will just have to find the right amount of red blue yellow and white. the thing I'm more concerned with is how the silicone will react to the chemicals in the paint/inks I use.....BUT! already got another body otw so.....only one way to find out...MHAHAHAHAHAH I'll try it at some point in the next few weeks and post the results. I saw weeks cuz I have a commission to work on so won't be able to get to my fun play time for a bit heh. I'm guessing some kind of latex maybe mixed with some silicone and a light misting to avoid it rubbing/flaking off...will be fun to play around with.

So is your custom Claire a mix between classic Claire or Darkside Chronicles?

So is your custom Claire a mix between classic Claire or Darkside Chronicles?

I'm currently at a debate in that....lol I have red shorts too that match the red jacket but...I'm torn...mainly because red...is wrong...its actually a full on magenta color in the game...bt I don't know if I want to be that accurate but...I'm tempted because I haven't seen anyone else...do one that accurate. what do you think I should do. what i have pictured is what I thought looked...the best atm...but yeah....torn.

very nice....I like the poses ^____^ and nice red jackets *makes gimmie hands* I'm pondering a pink one.....but...not sure it'd mean I'd have to repaint the jacket I have...which...would be kinda sucky but meh lol been testing out my PhotoShop skills will post here to see what people think.

Back