Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, just want to share my custom Alice for Resident Evil first movie. Sculpt from Hot Toys Alice

c850d7e47895b6983bd85d05b9de57ae_zpsrxblzfmr.jpg

f1e6a552581089a356d33c3a9ae2e430_zps09hmpulz.jpg

Thanks!

It's a relic. :lol bought it when KB Toys was closing. The good old days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Palisades Jill isn't bad, I own their Nemesis and I was going to pose the Viking Jill with it... when I get it that is.

What harness are you using with your Jill's? I ordered the set and the body Ryan recommended,

Last edited:
What harness are you using with your Jill's? I ordered the set and the body Ryan recommended,

Some things to keep in mind when handling the body:

1. Study the instructions, know the limitations and ALWAYS have both thumbs between each point of articulation when trying to pose the body (except probably the knees), or it might break.

2. It's probably best to wet the clothes before putting on the body because the friction of the rubber skin will make fitting clothes a pain.

3. Heat up any hands you plan to use so they fit more easily.

Xu6y8V8.gif

I think I'll just need to get some pouches then. I bookmarked it, and I'll probably get it in the next week or so after I get the body and set. Thanks!

Some things to keep in mind when handling the body:

1. Study the instructions, know the limitations and ALWAYS have both thumbs between each point of articulation when trying to pose the body (except probably the knees), or it might break.

2. It's probably best to wet the clothes before putting on the body because the friction of the rubber skin will make fitting clothes a pain.

3. Heat up any hands you plan to use so they fit more easily.

Good to know, I hope it's not too troublesome. I don't plan on posing her much.

Oh nice! You have an excuse to get it now. :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I might want to get more of her equipment too, like the M4... I do have a spare shotgun from my one Terminator that looks like the "Western Custom" you get in the game.

Nah, not much trouble at all. Just that it will take slightly longer to put on the clothes and you need to be gentle. I know there's a joke in here somewhere. :lol

Expect a creepy photo shoot.... :devil

Back