Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow that looks great there, even with Gweedo Nemesis :lol

Did you hike the skirt up? And that magazine pouch, was that off that "Murphy" cop set? I actually have some spares of those from when I had my custom Leons. Although I might actually use one spare magazine pouch from my one bootleg Leon.

I really did the harnessless look with just the sweater around the waste, looks just like the CG art.

eesNEDj.png

QLsIjma.jpg

I'll definitely pick that harness up, since it's the right color compared to the game and CG art.

Thanks! Honestly, the statue needs a repaint, but it's too expensive for me. :lol the shipping.

I didn't use the Viking skirt, it's too long and the one I had it more spandex so it's easier to hike it up.

The front pouch is from the BSAA Jill set and the back one is from the Sheva set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You just need REmake Jill and you got all of them! I kinda hate I didn't get BS Jill... but her price point still hasn't gone full retard yet... maybe at some point I will.

I might actually do some RE3 this weekend, I usually need to give myself that and RE2 in doses through the year.

EDIT: Got a shipment notice for the Jill set and the body... it's coming Friday and I'm off that day...

4NT6rgG.gif

Last edited:
Awesome!!! The ship has sailed for a STARS version. :lol especially with Psycho customs gone. Although, Brandon knows people that might make the STARS outfit.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438196054.171658.jpg

I'm just waiting for a good leather vest for Claire. Maybe once HY releases Scarlet Witch I'll customize it.

So long story short, I stopped by Toy Anxiety and bought a seamless body for my Jill. I got home and the body didn't match neither of the Jill heads. :lol the only figure it matched was the Lara headsculpt.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438307361.052748.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438307369.453576.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe a little... :lol

Now the Jill on the left the body doesn't match the headsculpt. :lol I'll probably swap bodies around.

That NECA Lara is great! What do you mean not matching? Is it the skin tone or neck connectors?

Skin tone. It's pinkish. The two Jill sculpts are pale.

What was the body skin tone you used? Mine was "specialties" color, thought that's out of production now. The common "tan" color should do the job.

Honestly, I'm not sure. I was at TA and they were doing breakdowns so I saw them on the counter.

What scale is hcg nemesis anyways? I always thought it was 1/4 but people say it's 1/6. Looks more like 1/5.

Back