Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else see the Worldbox release information sheet that was posted to the site today? Their Nemesis figure looks like it is showing an August release date. Although, it doesn't look completely finished yet.

WorldBox release.jpg

Oh I'll look nice with my RE2 Alice and Jill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just buy the custom jacket then, doesn't cost that much, and when the straps ever breaks, just get another one. i'm not asking you to trust me or something, same thing as when your mom ask you to drink your milk you pour it down the drain, only to osteoporosis later on.

are you trying hard to convince us people are being serious on the internet, seriously?

youre-lying-kim-1-rhobh.gif

are you trying hard to convince us people are being serious on the internet, seriously?
Adding to what Solidus said, you are always trying to be taken seriously on this forum, so why are you questioning Solidus when you should be answering his question?

He's avoiding the question. There's no reason to be dodgy if there's nothing to hide. I'm guessing he's just some newb kid who found his way to SSF, and wants validation without having anything to show for it.

Hey guys, just liked to share an easy mod to the Jill kit headsculpt. I thought the head and hair were to oval, so I did the hot water mod to add with to the hair strands and the lower jaw. I can't say it comes off great on camera but I think it's a worthy and easy enough mod to do by anyone. I also removed the hair and shifted it upwards, because I think the fringe covers too much of her forehead. Finally, I'm also planning to repaint the hair.

Before:
19629526996_8d5eee6e9b_z.jpg

After:
19173199483_1bc86e72fb_z.jpg

Why don't you answer my question, instead of avoiding it and replying with another? So, I'll ask you again in case it didn't register the first time: how old are you, potato?

i don't see any reason to entertain with your demands. and i don't like your tone. and i'm being serious about that.

and i don't see any T&C that you need to actually own a toy to participate in the forum, are you discriminating people, or kicking them out because they don't own 1? i know most people in car forums don't & couldn't afford the expensive cars they are discussing, and i know many people here don't own the figure mentioned in the threads they are discussing about, so i don't see any problem for people not owning any figures or toys participating here, there might be reasons for them not to have one, for example, poverty?

i don't see any reason to entertain with your demands. and i don't like your tone. and i'm being serious about that.

and i don't see any T&C that you need to actually own a toy to participate in the forum, are you discriminating people, or kicking them out because they don't own 1? i know most people in car forums don't & couldn't afford the expensive cars they are discussing, and i know many people here don't own the figure mentioned in the threads they are discussing about, so i don't see any problem for people not owning any figures or toys participating here, there might be reasons for them not to have one, for example, poverty?

How is that such a hard question? The reason I ask, is because your posts lack the maturity that I'd expect from a grown up. You either no idea what you're talking about (which is all of the time), and you give "suggestions" that you pull out of ass without anything to back it up.

If you don't actually own collectibles, you really have no business being in any discussion. Post pictures of what you're talking about, show that you actually collect things, give people a reason to trust what you're saying, or just shut up. In that regard, Kiva has already said that your explanation to him doesn't mean ****.

Hey guys, just liked to share an easy mod to the Jill kit headsculpt. I thought the head and hair were to oval, so I did the hot water mod to add with to the hair strands and the lower jaw. I can't say it comes off great on camera but I think it's a worthy and easy enough mod to do by anyone. I also removed the hair and shifted it upwards, because I think the fringe covers too much of her forehead. Finally, I'm also planning to repaint the hair.

Before:

After:

The hot water made a lot of difference. Are you planning any repaints?

The hot water made a lot of difference. Are you planning any repaints?

I think the difference is even more noticeable in person, the head doesn't look like a cucumber anymore. As for repaints, I'm definitely repainting the hair and I think the lips has to be fuller as it's way too thin than the in-game model. I won't touch the face though, as I think everything else is nicely painted, especially for a bootleg.

I think the difference is even more noticeable in person, the head doesn't look like a cucumber anymore. As for repaints, I'm definitely repainting the hair and I think the lips has to be fuller as it's way too thin than the in-game model. I won't touch the face though, as I think everything else is nicely painted, especially for a bootleg.

I was actually thinking that the eyes might have a tad too much mascara from those shots. They look nicely detailed, though. Repainting the hair and lips sound cool.

In any case, everything about this bootleg looks fantastic. Maybe I should buy it sooner in case it sells out :lol.

I was actually thinking that the eyes might have a tad too much mascara from those shots. They look nicely detailed, though. Repainting the hair and lips sound cool.

In any case, everything about this bootleg looks fantastic. Maybe I should buy it sooner in case it sells out :lol.

Say, you might be right about that! I'll see if that's distracting once I'm done with the hair and lips, won't be hard to fix those panda eyes.

In any case, I'd say the kit is fantastic for the asking price despite the cheapo plastic and some issues here and there. Plus I'm pretty sure like all bootleg 1/6 figures, this is gonna sell out quickly. Now if they make RE2 Leon and Claire, I'll be in heaven!

Before:

After:

I think it looks better with the hair pushed up (and spread apart), but I can't tell what you did with the jaw. Did you try to compress the head vertically a little bit?

I think it looks better with the hair pushed up (and spread apart), but I can't tell what you did with the jaw. Did you try to compress the head vertically a little bit?

You're right, it looks better pushed up, I'm guessing it was improperly glued. I didn't compressed the head vertically, just the jaw and it doesn't come off well on camera. However, I just finished repainting the hair and lips (they were awfully thin) so I'll snap some shots tomorrow!

The distinction between you and the people who post in threads of figures they do not own is that other people dont profess to actually owning them. While you are very careful to not say you do or do not own certain things, you surely promote the idea that you know what you are talking about and that can only come from personal experience. If somebody was just pretending they do have the item, its silly, childish but harmless. It doesnt matter. But giving reviews, and trying to manage other peoples money is not harmless .

You know that's how everyone feels about you, right? We don't like your tone (or you, in general), and we're serious. You're just literally pulling **** out of your ass to try and justify yourself, how sad is that? It's such an easy and simple question.
The distinction between you and the people who post in threads of figures they do not own is that other people dont profess to actually owning them. While you are very careful to not say you do or do not own certain things, you surely promote the idea that you know what you are talking about and that can only come from personal experience. If somebody was just pretending they do have the item, its silly, childish but harmless. It doesnt matter. But giving reviews, and trying to manage other peoples money is not harmless .
Exactly this, and a car is different from a collectible, along with how you can go about that.
The face is nice enough, totally. Could use some reoutching maybe, but the hair I see your point. Everything else about that Jill is pretty great all things considered. Considering picking one up myself.

tumblr_nl19ufbE3P1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

65a8190562ab147d764fad7ee302c181.jpg

Back