Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would guess somewhere between 1/6 and 1/5, or maybe outright 1/5. The Palisades version I would say is 1/6. But who really knows? He appears slightly shorter than Mr. X... but in the cutscenes Nemesis is gigantic, bigger than in game.

I'd say seamless bodies on anything showing skin is great. I can't go back to exposed joints anymore and now, all my 1/6 female figures have seamless bodies. It's the future. :lecture

Yeah, I just bought one. My bash won't be showing much leg but it will be showing arm, neck and stomach.

I got the Jill set and I'm happy with it, but I almost wish I didn't get a seamless body since it gets dirty very easily. The harness it comes with doesn't fit the body, but I planned on getting a different one later. I'll post pics later.

I noticed that as well, when I was putting on her socks it stained the body a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a busy afternoon, and pretty annoyed with the body. It sucks up every air molecule on the room, I shouldn't have gone seamless. Which one did you get? I as considering a Very Cool body.

I got the Jill set and I'm happy with it, but I almost wish I didn't get a seamless body since it gets dirty very easily. The harness it comes with doesn't fit the body, but I planned on getting a different one later. I'll post pics later.

If you need one, I got one. Send it to ya for free-ninety-nine!

I've never had issues with stains with the body, but I use a damp cotton cloth to clean access acrylics from my Lara custom.

Regardless, pics Pliss! NOW!

I use a damp cotton cloth to clean access acrylics from my Lara

630x420_FerrellCasaDeMiPadr.gif

Great pics, Snake! Are you switching the body or keeping it?

Awesome pics tony, i love the collection. Thought about getting the jill stuff and the upcoming nemesis. Havent pulled the trigger yet though.

Thanks, Jason. You got plenty of time, I don't think eBay is going to be in short supply for some time.

Looks great! Can't believe you don't like the body, it really suits the figure.

I do like the seamless look, but the upkeep for it is a hassle... and I can't leave it's arms bent bugs me.

Great pics, Snake! Are you switching the body or keeping it?

I ordered a Very Cool body last night... I could of gotten a Battlesuit Jill body if I didn't order the seamless one I did since they were almost the same price... but the VC body is pretty similar to the BS body... so I went with that. I think it's got a rubber torso like that one.

I still need to get a harness, and blackops sold out of the one you recommended :lol

Back