Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still love the outfit! But the rooted I saw the pic and it reminded of Chucky... idk.

dr_gg31.jpg

Woo great news about Jill.

DSCF2695.jpg

Ive cleared myself 2 bays and 1 of them is being took up by Wesker i bought the other day and i have one spare. So might be great for Jill STARS... Its got me thinking

If i wasnt absolutely skint Id buy a 2nd truetype to use with the RPD gear, another body to start working on *shudder* Steve.

I keep wishing HT would make the figures i want. But at the same time im getting joy from kitbashing and thats an experience you cannot get when it comes as 1 package.

Last edited:
Yes very true , I'll get some up shortly . Juggling 3 jobs atm, so maybe tomorrow I can get my extra boxes out and start my finishing touches on it and post some shots for everyone.

If I had Skiman sculpting skills and mega tailoring skills, Rebecca would be my top priority. I don't feel like I can do her justice with what's available by just kitbashing it with stuff that's on the market.

If I had Skiman sculpting skills and mega tailoring skills, Rebecca would be my top priority. I don't feel like I can do her justice with what's available by just kitbashing it with stuff that's on the market.

I think you put her too high on the pedestal :lol

I understand though, kind of how I feel with STARS Jill, intimidated. However, after coming this far I know I'm capable. Especially after completing Forest, who I thought would be impossible, and seeing Mr. Valentine's Jill. Thanks to DeadRising, we can now get our hands on one, hopefully!

As for Rebecca, I have the belts and pouches on the way, so the pics tonight won't have'em. I also have a better, more accurate vest on the way as well :impatient:

Might as well show BOTH side characters of RE1! Barry is complete, minus the head, like Rebecca, albeit Beckie's head is good to go. Just waiting for the Alice body to arrive!

Still undecided as to which t-shirt to use, hence no STARS patch. Will decide when Elvis delivers the head:

IMG_0416.jpg

IMG_0415.jpg

Like I said, rest of the stuff are on their way, including an accurate vest. Without further ado, here's Beta Beckie!:

IMG_0410.jpg

IMG_0412.jpg

Last edited:
Rebecca looks really good, the shirt needs a little work but looking good! :) can't wait!!!

Thanks buddy! I know, I can never get the damn shirt color just right lol. I think I have an idea.

Last edited:
Thoes customs.. thoes customs. Make me weep for not having my own :(

Since you like making your own customs so much though i reckon once youve completed Rebecca you should send her to me so you can start the journey all over again ! :cool:

Rebecca is looking great! And i really really hate you for having stock up on all the S.T.A.R.S. vest ever made lol, you've left none for me T.T ah well.. Btw, you think that white vest is crappy :/ i think that's the same i was gonna buy u.u maybe i'll have to make one myself? T.T

Updates on my Leons: I bought the explorer set for my 3.5, and consecuently, the clothing I needed for my Ashley n.n Gansgter Leon's fedora just arrived! I think it looks weird on his head, like kinda big.. Maybe because i'm not used to seeing either 1/6 hats or real hats on people lol.

Actually, my RE4 customs line-up is this: Gangster Leon, 3.5 Leon, classic Ashley, Bitorez Mendez aka Big Cheese, classic Ada and possibly Assignment Ada. I'm thinking about a merchant and a Luis Sera.. First I gotta finish my mercenaries from RE5 and these from RE4 :p

Back