Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl neither, it I figure I would just put this on here since it is a custom Jill Valentine head but it's going to used for something else.

The hair is a combination of blue and black to highlight shadows.

Ski

Oh... Lol I was like is it a Sienna/Jill hair.

Is it easy to root hair? Do they even sell wigs? Or just butcher a sculpt with rooted hair?

Hairing in general is not easy.

I believe there are some wigs on eBay but for this custom it needed to have a mixmatch of hair colors so that wasn't going to work out.

^^^ commissioned as a 1-off and THANK GOD!!! :lol

Ski

Im surprised we have seen no Steve custom figures. He is pretty basic. If he wasnt such a big girls blouse id attempt him myself.

Cant wait to see him, it was actually the camo pants that come with Noland that clicked something in my brain saying that could be used for a steve custom. But if i was to do a Code Veronica figure first thing i would do is buy the Dragon 1:6 Chrs redfield and use the clothing and put it onto the ht body (i think youve done that too havent you? ive seen pics somewhere)

Cant wait to see him, it was actually the camo pants that come with Noland that clicked something in my brain saying that could be used for a steve custom. But if i was to do a Code Veronica figure first thing i would do is buy the Dragon 1:6 Chrs redfield and use the clothing and put it onto the ht body (i think youve done that too havent you? ive seen pics somewhere)

I had attained some green tiger stripe pants right before that Noland came out...I may just switch. I will need to work on the jacket and HS. The HS I'll be using will be a stand in until I can get a pro like Ski to paint another for me...:lol

And...

IMG_0340.jpg

IMG_0338.jpg

:lecture:lol

Damn, ive just assembled my 3.5 Leon. I think he looks much better than both versions of the HT figure. Ill get some pics up inabit

Forgive the rushed shots as im on my way out but wanted to get them up before i left so ive not managed to "cool pose" him. I will try that later

DSCF2674.jpg

DSCF2680.jpg

DSCF2684.jpg

VTS Jacket, Barney ross tshirt and jeans, vts belt, Leon kennedy boots and hands (head and body).

The Black combat pants make it look so much better than the original. I actually prefer the more baggy look of the city explorer jacket to the final one we got in the game and on the figure

Im a fan of both Oded and Carlos Oliveria

Speaking of Carlos, I tried something I've never seen before after popping in RE3 for the DC in for the first time in years. After meeting Carlos in the restaurant, I stayed to fight Nemesis and used him as bait. He ended up dying and it still splashed "You are Dead." What? :lol

Forgive the rushed shots as im on my way out but wanted to get them up before i left so ive not managed to "cool pose" him. I will try that later

DSCF2674.jpg

DSCF2680.jpg

DSCF2684.jpg

VTS Jacket, Barney ross tshirt and jeans, vts belt, Leon kennedy boots and hands (head and body).

The Black combat pants make it look so much better than the original. I actually prefer the more baggy look of the city explorer jacket to the final one we got in the game and on the figure

That jacket looks excellent on him!

The collar needs futzed to look natural every time you change his pose but the extra bit of size on it makes his arms as loose as if he wasnt wearing the jacket at all so it doesnt hinder his articulation like the official jacket does . I kind of dreaded assembling him after id bought the pieces in case it ended up disappointing but im as happy as i hoped i would be.

Do you have a Desert Eagle to go along with him Bakurenoh? I remember seeing Leon using it during the teasers for 3.5.

Back