Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He told me to pay for everything once he confirms receiving my two Jill heads, but that won't be for awhile since he won't be back to work on them until June 11th.

I know one thing, she'll look great among all the others!

Aw, that's cool! Good luck. That's all I'm missing either sculpted or rooted hair for my RE3 Jill. Oh well... LOL

Hey guys, is there anybody looking to get rid of a
PMC Baby head from TTL? I'm not sure if i can ask this here but given it's for a RE custom i think it might be valid :p

IMG_0437.jpg

IMG_0436.jpg

IMG_0433.jpg

IMG_0430.jpg

A hunter has gotten Barry. NOOOOOOO!!!!

Thought this was you ordering the labels from Evilface ! :cool:

I know you would never sell them but you would easily make close to 2,000$ if you sold them in a lot. Without a doubt the best customs of RE ever.

Last edited:
All dependent on elvis1976. I commissioned for a Barry head back in January or February and he's been busy! I have at least seen his progress with my Billy Coen custom though. Seb's definitely an artist!

Nope. Sculpted would be preferred, but I'm no expert, and "real" hair will do especially since they're customs any how. Forest is my only sculpted long hair custom :lol

All dependent on elvis1976. I commissioned for a Barry head back in January or February and he's been busy! I have at least seen his progress with my Billy Coen custom though. Seb's definitely an artist!

Billy Coen? That's going to look great with your Rebecca. Do you have 1/6 handcuffs ready? :wink1:

I'm guessing it will have the "Mother Love" tattoo?

Billy Coen? That's going to look great with your Rebecca. Do you have 1/6 handcuffs ready? :wink1:

I'm guessing it will have the "Mother Love" tattoo?

Yep! Everything will be there, the tattoo is spot on, the cuffs dangling, the dog tags...you'll see eventually!

If only you can get a 1/6 Huey :D

I was looking for one momentarily...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtDzgf9Xp50[/ame]

Back