Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got some more photos taken (purely for size-fit reference)

Again-

Leon head + body, hands, holster and boots
Barney ross black combat pants & tshirt
VTS city explorer jacket, belt and holster

(forgive the loop in the belt in all these pictures i forgot to put it straight after adjusting something)

DSCF2728.jpg

DSCF2732.jpg

DSCF2724.jpg

DSCF2737.jpg

DSCF2740.jpg

DSCF2743.jpg

DSCF2745.jpg

Im not happy with the VTS's gun holster though its pretty ill-fitting. But i always like him with jacket on so im not in a hurry to find a replacement

Might as well show BOTH side characters of RE1! Barry is complete, minus the head, like Rebecca, albeit Beckie's head is good to go. Just waiting for the Alice body to arrive!

Still undecided as to which t-shirt to use, hence no STARS patch. Will decide when Elvis delivers the head:

IMG_0416.jpg

IMG_0415.jpg

Like I said, rest of the stuff are on their way, including an accurate vest. Without further ado, here's Beta Beckie!:

IMG_0410.jpg

IMG_0412.jpg

Nice!
Are you going to paint Barry's boots?

Wow! I'm loving that Becca custom!!! :D Amazing work. You should try the BD body. I think it'll work for Becca.

Nah, I'm keeping the straps white. The only time they're ever green are when they use the CG model of her, which is what that pic is. Quite inconsistent, considering her straps are white with her in game RE0 model, and REmake model, and RE5 model.

Both; I bought an Alice body. Couldn't find a thread that compared sizes, heights, "cup" sizes and all that :monkey2

I think BD would fit better since Alice body seems to be the same size as the other female figures from HT's. BD seems shorter.

Back