Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He just answered me with shipping quotes, he said he's from Indonesia. I'd like to know if he's safe, although he hasn't given me any reasons to be suspicious, I've seen too many scams going on u.u

He seems like he'd be legit, otherwise why would he have so many friends? Many Indonesians seems to be ordering from him as well on the site. Who knows, I think I'll go for it. If this truly is legit, this Jill will definitely be my "grail."

Excella teaser pic? :p

100_3930.jpg

The look on Keaton's face is priceless. They did everybody from RE5 so it doesn't make any sense they didn't put out an Excella.

Well, I asked around no one seems to know who his or purchased from him.

I'll just pass, maybe if he is legit then I'll go for it. I'll just wait for you guys for any updates. :)

The look on Keaton's face is priceless. They did everybody from RE5 so it doesn't make any sense they didn't put out an Excella.

We were teasing around with the eyes and when i left it he looked like that, so we said this has to be done!
It would have been awesome if they'd made and Excella, less variants of the same characters for more characters, or at least all the ones they made PLUS Excella, ah well.. You can't have everything I guess u.u

More WIP pics of her..

100_3925.jpg

100_3926.jpg

100_3929.jpg

That's a kickass custom. She's well... equipped haha. I like that M93R.

I don't understand why Wesker always turned down her sexual advances. I think he was so obsessed with himself be probably masterbated in the mirror.

I bought a STARS chris redfield ht that came with a bunch of 1:6 extras and this was one of them. I cannot seem to find this exact model on ebay, ive found similar but with differences. So im not entirely sure where it came from.

We were teasing around with the eyes and when i left it he looked like that, so we said this has to be done!
It would have been awesome if they'd made and Excella, less variants of the same characters for more characters, or at least all the ones they made PLUS Excella, ah well.. You can't have everything I guess u.u

More WIP pics of her..

100_3925.jpg

100_3926.jpg

100_3929.jpg

Great Job! How do you plan to do her jewelry?

Thanks guys!

Brandoloneus: I've NO idea lol. I thought of using maybe blister packacking plastic, the one that comes with figures, but apparently they've thrown out all I had to spare and i can find any little pieces to use, and besides idk how viable an option it was.. Because of the holes on the rectangles and the fact that i have to attach them with a string and there's like a pearl in between the rectangles *sigh* i may end up just going with a simpler design with chains and that's it :/

More WIP pics of her..

100_3925.jpg

Love this as well, definitely some good modding going on here! :lecture

Ski

Wow Ski thank you! It means a lot coming from the best n.n i'll try to finish it soon so you guys let me know what you think of her n.n i wanna improve her make up a bit cause it looks weird and i keep forgetting to add her mole! If only the body wasn't broken :/ did i mention she has a broken leg? T.T

Yes! I will now have the STARS gloves and boots needed to complete every STARS member. Thank you Sandy! Now hopefully I can legitimately get that STARS Jill custom for my own. Rebecca is almost done, by the way. Look forward to her soon.

Back