Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks bro!

By the way, you seem awfully silent regarding the CVX Wesker and Forest. Guess they're too crappy? :lol

No problem.

Haha... no! I have been quiet lately. Just needed a break from here. Forest looks good, and how did you manage to get the tattoo done? As for Wesker I'm still confused on his outfit. I have the palisades one and I don't know how the outfit is suppose to look. Oh and he needs a few updates like the boots. Then he'll be perfect!

:lol
I still hadn't bought the paint I needed and luckily the wife pulled through. I recalled her buying art stuff back in Japan two years ago and sure enough, there were these spray paint-like markers that were perfect for the job!

I too have Palisades Wesker and I've noticed it's inaccurate to the game model by being a lot more "busier" having more pouches, and a LBV exactly like RE4 HUNK's. Still at a standstill for the boots though. Thinking of using leather and buckles but it might not blend well with the material the boot is made out of.

I never paid much attention to Palisades version and the actual model. Funny that the only pic is Wesker crossing his arms so you can't really see the detail on the vest.

What's the progress on Rebeccas outfit?

Pants are finished, as is the vest for the most part. I may make her vest more accurate at a later time. Need to order white and green paint for the boots, and I'll be dyeing the t-shirt later today most likely. As for the HS, haven't touched it yet, but I may use my first one as a place holder until then. Belts and pouches are still needed.

Check this custom out!

543273_249443935162834_100002916884015_482684_1032881133_n.jpg

I saw that! Lol I bought one.
Hook me up too! Thats my grailllll dude.

Seems her vest might take more time. Lol So you're not adding the beret?! :(

Damn, would be easier if HT's just made the whole entire RE line. :(

Sweet! Hopefully I hear from the seller. I pretty much have the belt/etc. I'll just need a body/hands and boots.

Yeah. LoL a lot of people would be interested ion the outfit so he should just start making about 10 outfits. Would be easier.

All I want is a complete Jill collection (except her Chronicles snow look and Revelations look) and an Alice collection. Lol

Got the city explorer set today

DSCF2612.jpg

Head isnt perfect but it is closer to true RE2 in-game Leon than the revisits (re 4 alt costume, darkside and ORC). The city explorer pieces are actually higher quality than i thought they would be. But i wont assemble my RE 4 leon until i actually have another truetype body as i do not intend to keep swapping costumes and heads over on the 1 body.

I thought you sold all your RE collection except Alice, custom Alice, BS Jill, and MN Wesker?

I kept BS Jill and Alice only. My custom Alice's are in Canada and USA and Midnight Wesker is in the hands of another board member here

in the last couple of months ive been having a partial clear out which started with a chunk of my HT figures and then intended to sell a few 1:1 items from my collection. Once i started making room from selling the 1:1 items i sold more than i thought i would because of how much space it was creating both in my room and my loft. I ended up being left with more money than i was originally trying to make so i ended up re-buying RPD Leon (with the intention of RE2'ing him and giving him a diorama), a kit to make 3.5 Leon and i bought an "ultimate" STARS Chris redfield with a ton of extras.

Last edited:
Back