Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell yeah im back and ive got a whopping .. 4 figures \o/

DSCF2606.jpg

Well, and a 1:6 Tyrant. And im making a kitbash leon, and i want to make another guy from my fave game.

Updates on Excella: a Triadtoys Otaku body arrived, it was planned for another thing, but as some of you might know, these bodies are crap for people who are unexperienced with them, and one of the legs fell off. Considering i was gonna use it for a Lara Croft, now it has limited poseability as I haven't been able to fully repair it, so now it has become Excella's body, besides the skin tone is a perfect match to the head, even more so than the original head on the body. The only problem are the exposed joints, which aren't that bad compared to other bodies, and the fact that the bikini it came with actually stained the skin, but i think it can be covered with the dress, since I read it doesn't come off unless by sanding it :/

The gun fits kinda weird on her hand because of the extra thing on the back, lol lack of weapons vocabulary.. And i'm still waiting for the feet to arrive, and have to make the necklace and the wristband..

Hopefully I'll have some pics soon to show n.n

Ive been having a little experiment with bandages

proto 1

DSCF2618.jpg

DSCF2619.jpg

proto 2

DSCF2627.jpg

After a bit of futzing though ive got it to look better. Shame i didnt save the last pic for that. If i didnt like the knife on the shoulder look so much id take it off so the strap can sit how it is meant to. Well, i may do that at some point

Last edited:
Check this custom out!

543273_249443935162834_100002916884015_482684_1032881133_n.jpg

Anyone heard any word from these guys? They keep claiming "you can order from us now!" yet, there's no store, and they don't tell anyone just how the hell to order from them "now." If it's a scam, it's a hardcore "fail," as you kinda have to take everyone's money first before you stop contacting them :slap

Cheap for the clothes! Where from? Who are these guys? STARS Jill is sorely needed in my collection

Awesome its much appreciated. You ever need a can of first aid spray, im there.

I haven't heard from him. He asked for a payment... And never replied back... Shady...

Btw, are you going to paint the sculpt?

I finally got a reply from him. Seems all those custom outfits he made were sold at some point, and only 50 per each time. He said 23 out of the 50 he will make are taken (including me) so you guys better get on it. Same for the heads he will root, and 9 out of 50 of those are taken (including me again). He said he'd be out of town doing an exhibition until June 11th, and that he is fine with taking payments after he gets back. He also said that I still have my reserved spots regardless, and that I should just pay later altogether after he receives my Jill heads.

Here's their page: https://www.facebook.com/worldofpsychommunity

I say you and/or I get to asking around these forums. Maybe someone around here has dealt with him in the past? Maybe create a thread somewhere where more users frequent.

I've been working on that. :)

The last thing I want is people falling for a scam and we get shipped cookies and candles. LOL

Yeah please let me know too cause i contacted him on facebook too but it seems he doesn't come on too much time cause it takes a while till he answers back. I suppose the price for the outfit is ok, i'd love to have a rooted jill hs but it's quite a lot of money, so if you guys know anything else about it lemme know n.n

Back