Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hello my RE custom friends,

look and see my biohazard collection. my label by my customs is the AC/BC-projects.
in 2011 i make jill "Remake" Barry "Remake" Jill "UC RE3 version" Carlos "UC RE3 version, Hunk is from ebay, but i finish him with some special parts to the game RE4 & RE2. i have some detailed images from all my customs. i can post it.
my new concept arts in this year was "let my go back to the begining day" september 29th. 2012 release date. claire redfield "RE2 the darkside cronicles version" exclusive with the two motorcycle´s harley davidson fatboy & superglide in 1/6. and the ada wong figure from RE2. both figure comes in september. have you any question, please contact me. THX Andy by the AC/BC-Projects

Love your customs, Andy! :exactly:

But I think the question on all our minds (especially mine), is how you made your STARS Jill? As in, what shirt, pants, beret and namely, the STARS letters on her back and the shoulder pads?

I look forward to seeing more customs from you! I've taken it upon myself to create every STARS member, a daunting task indeed :thud:

I know, I know :lol

But this caught my eye:

have you any question, please contact me.

Can't hurt to try, no? I'll be attempting to iron-on the STARS lettering onto my Jill's back and molding her shoulder pads from scratch. It's all I know to do at this point, that is, unless Mr. Valentine can help a fellow customizer out!

I've seen his custom before. I asked for helped he say he couldn't. I wonder if he'll actually say how he made those signs.

That is true. It seems like he doesn't log in much. Probably just to show off. Lol I've seen him do the same on Facebook. (p.s. I told him his Jill was over accessorize via Facebook he poked me and blocked me.) lol

Anyway, I'm trying to find a shoulder holster, and pouches(green) for Jill. Since she'll be to versions. :) pretty much she's done just the sculpt and that's it :)

Hey Brandon, have you heard of silk screen? maybe he went to a shop/business and had some done. Try those places where people get prints on shirts or look up something like where they make those stickers things that people place on their cars displaying their family in stick figures and stuff. Lol

That is true. It seems like he doesn't log in much. Probably just to show off. Lol I've seen him do the same on Facebook. (p.s. I told him his Jill was over accessorize via Facebook he poked me and blocked me.) lol

Hey, so it looks again. only times better make and then you can around rebound! I have thee not blocked that you were my young. So let that yet. you have me assuming things and you made fun. you wanted that I help you, that I have made and you described how I did it. If you can not implement it and have not the necessary skills for such a work then ask me not. and I tell you definitely not all kunstgriffe of my work.

you have simply no idea. If someone asks clean he will get also a reasonable reply, but you wanted that I'm jill building one you or you have to praise asked. no respect from my art you have. only funny made. but no matter I am not you worth. Facebook here not belongs and is another shallow form. brother stay factual.

Love your customs, Andy! :exactly:

But I think the question on all our minds (especially mine), is how you made your STARS Jill? As in, what shirt, pants, beret and namely, the STARS letters on her back and the shoulder pads?

I look forward to seeing more customs from you! I've taken it upon myself to create every STARS member, a daunting task indeed :thud:

i have send you a message. i hope i can help you. wen you have a question send me a mail. THX

Hey, so it looks again. only times better make and then you can around rebound! I have thee not blocked that you were my young. So let that yet. you have me assuming things and you made fun. you wanted that I help you, that I have made and you described how I did it. If you can not implement it and have not the necessary skills for such a work then ask me not. and I tell you definitely not all kunstgriffe of my work.

Huh? :dunno:dunno:dunno

Hey Brandon, have you heard of silk screen? maybe he went to a shop/business and had some done. Try those places where people get prints on shirts or look up something like where they make those stickers things that people place on their cars displaying their family in stick figures and stuff. Lol

Thanks for the recommendation! I first ever heard about it from my wife when I asked her if she had any idea how I could get that STARS logo on Jill's back. She first mentioned silk screening, then iron-on. Silk screening looks difficult to do on one's own, but if there are pro's out there as you suggest, I just need to find'em! Maybe then I could start making Jill shirts en masse and uh, sell'em or something lol

I don't have the skill. I'd really like to be able to sculpt my own 1/6 heads like Skiman does, but I don't think I could ever do it right.

Oh I know what you mean, I only wish I had that much talent and patience. I'm limited to sculpting objects and hair for the time being :pigfly:

Thing is, that Claire's head is from a "German White SS Girl" and the clothes from the Dragon Claire release a decade ago. Belt is from HT Abigail, gloves from HT Black Widow, and jeans are from a 1/6 website that sells custom stuff (forget the name). You can do eet!

Thanks for the recommendation! I first ever heard about it from my wife when I asked her if she had any idea how I could get that STARS logo on Jill's back. She first mentioned silk screening, then iron-on. Silk screening looks difficult to do on one's own, but if there are pro's out there as you suggest, I just need to find'em! Maybe then I could start making Jill shirts en masse and uh, sell'em or something lol

You should make some $$$. :) I'll probably continue to gather stuff to make a RE2 Claire. Sculpt idk what I'll use but body probably the Alice.

I updated Richard's shirt to a more faded, "orange cream" for more accuracy. I usually took my other shots at night, but this one was during mid day so it looks even brighter.

IMG_0211.jpg

IMG_0209.jpg

This looks really cool man. I am actually customizing my mossberg into the same shotgun he's holding. :)

Back