Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the awesome comments guys!

I recently began working on Joseph and quickly learned that the same paints Buttmunch used won't work as effectively on a Wesker vest. Looks like I'll have to break out the stronger stuff. Totally different tactic approaching a Wesker vest compared to what I have down pat for Chris vests.

Where are you getting all these vests from?! Lol

I managed to grab two Chris vests for when I first decided to begin Barry, Richard, and Brad. About a month later, I asked the same seller if he had anymore and he replied saying he had one more and I nabbed that as soon as it was listed. The rest are coming from two other complete STARS Chris's to take parts from.

As for Wesker, I managed to find one remaining vest on a random Singaporean website :lol
The other two vests are from two complete STARS Wesker's to bash from :yess:

Gave up on the boots so I bought a pair from Triad, which are whatever. I painted them brown and added the belt thing around the boots:

1.jpg

download.jpg

and my favorite <3:

2.jpg

Looks very nice and I really like the alternative you used for the boots. Those Sheva boots are a real pain to try and get. Sheesh.

I updated Richard's shirt to a more faded, "orange cream" for more accuracy. I usually took my other shots at night, but this one was during mid day so it looks even brighter.

IMG_0211.jpg

IMG_0209.jpg

Just from the adventure boots. :D Still needs a few things, but I'm thinking of turning Jill into either a mix of the game version and movie.

Yeah, I couldn't find any boots I liked and Sheva boots are impossible to find or sell way too much for me to spend on a pair of boots for a figure.

NICE!!! The shirt looks better. Not so neon.

AND...

The sculpt reminds of Adrew Lincoln.

The shirt does look much nicer. I never even realized Richard wore an orange undershirt in remake. I think he wore a white one in the original game and I probably wasn't paying attention in remake.

NICE!!! The shirt looks better. Not so neon.

AND...

The sculpt reminds of Andrew Lincoln.

Never noticed until now :lol

The shirt does look much nicer. I never even realized Richard wore an orange undershirt in remake. I think he wore a white one in the original game and I probably wasn't paying attention in remake.

Thanks! Yeah, he never wore his signature orange vest in any of the games oddly enough, due to the snake bite apparently.

I like catching the differences in design between the original and remake versions for all the STARS members. Oddly, Richard also has an RPD patch on his right arm sans STARS patch on his left (except for the RE0 intro).

Thanks to Umbrella Chronicles/RE0 Intro we finally got to see what he normally looks like!
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iSGkKVJSzc[/ame]

Found some extra items around the house and I was bored so here:

526363_3207468818214_1010971445_32931043_2063573200_n.jpg

525632_3207469978243_1010971445_32931046_23330402_n.jpg

I might just purchase a shoulder holster. IDK, maybe change her up here and there from her video game look to the movie look.

I don't know what went on between you two, but you have it all wrong. My brother is not the kind of person you think he is.

Claire Redfield

IMG_0218.jpg

IMG_0220.jpg

IMG_0219.jpg

IMG_0223.jpg

Claire_%28the_Darkside_Chronicles_Code_Veronica%29.jpg

IMG_0231.jpg

IMG_0232.jpg

Working with "real" hair is a _____, the longer it is, the more impossible to get perfect.

I'm pretty much creating every side character (i.e. Carlos, Steve, Billy). With the exception of the STARS members, I won't bother with the C-List characters.

Back