Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I'll PM you, in case he wants to keep it secret. It's really nothing complex, but to honor his original intent, I'll keep it on the down low for now.

Last edited:
I guess the world saw the "grocery list" for about two minutes. I normally share everything I can with my brothers (and sister) but at the same time I'm still not entirely sure if he cares, so I asked him and I'm awaiting his reply. I can still answer any questions via PM.

Regardless of what I tell everyone, it'll take heavy customization to make her. Here's her shirt and this is the last one I could find, but it's green and you'll need to make it light blue: https://www.ebay.com/itm/150780926884?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

I may end up using a different shirt anyway. Welp, time to learn how to make a 1/6 bandana!
lol-wtf-am-i-doing.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks! How so, via bashing or custom sculpting?

Actually it's a real shotgun. This is what I have so far, but I'm going to be buying the tactical parts to make it a tactical shotgun.
23l194o.jpg

I'm going to be buying a stock soon I hope.
It won't look exactly the same, but pretty close.

Nice! Is that a Remington? Who knows, I may take up gun collecting in my middle age years or something. I find myself taking interest in them lately. Problem is being in the Air Force and having to move around a lot. If I'm still in should I get into it, it'd be too much of a hassle :lol

Did you manage to make any other custom firearms or will this be your first?

Last edited:
Back