Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The daisy duke? Lol

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8u7px_GzWQ[/ame]

What head sculpt were you using for her?

I used this one, but cut the hair and painted it brown. Because of the paint, the hair is rock hard and stuck in place. Had to paint the eyes blue, but they're not the right shade of blue (Beckie has light blue eyes). I was going to use it but decided to get a PMC baby HS instead.

$(KGrHqR,!g4E5oU0,RRJBOj1-7B,E!~~60_3.JPG

More of a stern look for Rebecca, this pic is pre-blue eyes:
IMG_0083.jpg

Nice! Is that a Remington? Who knows, I may take up gun collecting in my middle age years or something. I find myself taking interest in them lately. Problem is being in the Air Force and having to move around a lot. If I'm still in should I get into it, it'd be too much of a hassle :lol

Did you manage to make any other custom firearms or will this be your first?

This is my first. It's a mossberg. I wish wish wish I could afford the expensive ones but I'm a poor man. ha ha

I wanted to add how absolutely impressive this thread is! All you guys are making some seriously cool customs. I'm jealous! :nana:

"Our goal is to retrieve the sample. Take out anything that might interfere with our plans..."

Albert Wesker
(Resident Evil 4/Umbrella Chronicles Version)

IMG_0249.jpg

IMG_0250.jpg

IMG_0252.jpg

UmbrellaChroniclesWesker1.png

IMG_0260.jpg

IMG_0256.jpg

reuc-albert-wesker2.jpg

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRDYNqY2S84&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:
I bought bunch of stuff for my Claire custom. Still looking for the right sculpt. Body I'm not to worry about it.

That thing is bad ass, costs thousands of smackeroos though. Oh well, just something I figured would be cool as hell to own. I would think one of those would be much more dangerous than a RC plane due to the rotors. Any how, I just wanted one for display, but it's not important and a helicopter at 1/6 scale is ginormous anyway. Luckily a few enthusiasts over at OSW could help with some alternatives.

On another note, I've successfully made Brad's and Forest's vests. So glad I won't have to paint another STARS Chris vest again. Only one left to paint is Edward's on a Wesker vest.

Last edited:
I think Brad's turned out well:

IMG_0270.jpg

IMG_0269.jpg

I'm gonna go over the STARS lettering on Forest's vest with a fine tip sharpie since it's a bit too faded. Need to work on Forest's a bit more in getting the right shade of blue. Forest and Edward are going to be the final members of STARS I complete due to their physical features.

Last edited:
Excellent work on the Brad vest! Far better than anything I ever achieved! :rock

And nice work on Wesker! I'd change the gloves to more dress gloves than combat gloves, but other than that he looks great!

Excellent work on the Brad vest! Far better than anything I ever achieved! :rock

And nice work on Wesker! I'd change the gloves to more dress gloves than combat gloves, but other than that he looks great!

Thanks a lot Buttmunch! Haven't seen you around here in awhile! :hi5:

I happened to stumble upon it on dumb luck. I used the same tactic for Richard's orange vest. Basically painted the whole vest with Folk Art Fabric paint, sit to dry for a few hours, then dip and dry repeatedly in bleach until the desired color is reached. Strange thing is that it only works well with Folk Art :dunno

I was originally going to use dress gloves, however, having played RE4 HD recently he actually does use combat gloves in this outfit oddly. Definitely a contrast, but it's basically a full gloved version of Leon's fingerless gloves in RE4.

I need to get a silencer for that Silver Ghost of his and then he's 100%!

Thanks a lot Buttmunch! Haven't seen you around here in awhile! :hi5:

I happened to stumble upon it on dumb luck. I used the same tactic for Richard's orange vest. Basically painted the whole vest with Folk Art Fabric paint, sit to dry for a few hours, then dip and dry repeatedly in bleach until the desired color is reached. Strange thing is that it only works well with Folk Art :dunno

I was originally going to use dress gloves, however, having played RE4 HD recently he actually does use combat gloves in this outfit oddly. Definitely a contrast, but it's basically a full gloved version of Leon's fingerless gloves in RE4.

I need to get a silencer for that Silver Ghost of his and then he's 100%!

You should also try to pick up the AMT Longslide .45 that came with the T1 T-800 for the Killer 7 and a 1/6 H&K SL8, then you would truly have the ultimate RE4 Wesker.

Back