Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok need critics here i started to sculpt more hair on the jil sculpt heres the wips pics

DSCN2046.jpg

Wow, great start, do you have a pic that you are working off of?

Anymore progress?

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Ski any chance of sculpting a Chainsaw Majini head? I've been contemplating buying a African American TT body and doing so myself and perhaps just carve the scars on the body with an exacto. Only problem is I have no idea what to do when it comes to molding a casting and have limited sculpting skills.

Here is wip HUNK. I still need the hydration bladder on his back, that I cant find. And I'm still not sure what color his uniform is supposed to be, black, gray? Sorry for the sideways pictures. On my computer I rotated the pictures, but when I download them they remain sideways.:dunno

picture009k.jpg

12590015.jpg

13133073.jpg

bootskm.jpg

Last edited:
Here is wip HUNK. I still need the hydration bladder on his back, that I cant find. And I'm still not sure what color his uniform is supposed to be, black, gray? Sorry for the sideways pictures. On my computer I rotated the pictures, but when I download them they remain sideways.:dunno

Looking real nice.

As for his color, The under shirt (sleeves) and pants tend to be gray. While his tactical vest is more on the black side (technically a dark gray).

Looking real nice.

As for his color, The under shirt (sleeves) and pants tend to be gray. While his tactical vest is more on the black side (technically a dark gray).

OK, Im going to try and make the one I have on him gray. I really like the jacket I gave him, imo it looks close to the video game one. Though Im not sure if it will "bleach".

picture009k.jpg

picture012pk.jpg

picture010zo.jpg

picture011yo.jpg

Very nice! What's the recipe? I tried working on a Hunk but finding the right parts left me discouraged.

Very nice! What's the recipe? I tried working on a Hunk but finding the right parts left me discouraged.

I was in the same boat, but I figured for this project you have to go with a "its good enough" mentality. this project sat on my workbench for about 6 months.

recipe:
-Vey Hot Toys SDU - Gas Mask with the "snout" sculpted on
-21st Cetury helmet and balaclava
-The vest harness I put together using different pieces of 3 vests I found on ebay. I dont know specifically where they are from.
-Hot Toys Wesker boots
-Sideshow Trooper kneepads
-Hot Toys Chris Redfield holster
-I bought the gloves at store-rooms.com originally to use on my Steel Brigade figure.
-The BDU I want to say its from TTL or Very Hot toys. I found it at goodstuff.com as a set with kneepads and elbow pads I tried to look for but I cant find it. The jacket has a zipper on front and the collar looks almost identical like the one used in the game (R4)
-Different pouches from different figures, I just tried to match the size more than the look. To get the pouches as the game has them, forget it.

I found a gray BDU, I'm debating on getting it. The collar is not the same. On second thought, is HUNK wearing a jump suit as oppossed to a BDU? It looks as though the zipper goes down to his crotch.
hunk01.png

Last edited:
Looking for some boots for RE3 Jill.
Using the True Type female body. Doesn't matter if they peg in or not, just as long as they look good.

Any recommendations?

attachment.php

all i can say is the hots toys sheva boots but they are hard to find

Looking for some boots for RE3 Jill.
Using the True Type female body. Doesn't matter if they peg in or not, just as long as they look good.

Any recommendations?

attachment.php

great pic thanks im trying a different method im adding real hair on her hope it comes out well

Back