Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Impressive", but I feel a bit concerned about her mental health :lol

Those little ponies are so messed up! :lol

Sad thing is, if Hasbro as smart, they'd start doing things like that and they might even get people like us to start buying My Little Ponies :lol

anyone have any recommendations for female pants had a pair of pants but screwed them up its for the rebecca custom ?

anyone have any recommendations for female pants had a pair of pants but screwed them up its for the rebecca custom ?

The only cargo pants for females I can think of off the top of my head would be from Hot Toys' Female Swat 3.0 figure and their Sarah Connor figure. Both would need to be dyed though. I think the female SWAT pants run a little bigger though.

The only cargo pants for females I can think of off the top of my head would be from Hot Toys' Female Swat 3.0 figure and their Sarah Connor figure. Both would need to be dyed though. I think the female SWAT pants run a little bigger though.

was using the ttl swat pants screwed them up but back on track got them the color i want

new update on rebecca threw some paint on her
DSCN2130-1.jpg

krec9, have you glossed the eyes, that might be a adding realism that would help out on the custom, you might have all ready and maybe there wasn't light to reflect the effect.

Just a suggestion.

yeah man, what ski said....

also, if you're really gonna get into it, you may want to round out her chin as well since Rebecca had a rounder face than Jill

Back