Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
getting ready for my rebecca custom got her pants shirt and stars patch today

I'm really excited to see this. Rebecca is my most wanted Resident Evil figure of all time.

Here is Chris on the Wolverine body:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77459

I bought this figure but later sold it. Looked just fine on the muscle body, like I've been trying to tell you in the other thread :lol

I agree. It's fine on the muscle body in my opinion.

Here is Chris on the Wolverine body:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77459

I bought this figure but later sold it. Looked just fine on the muscle body, like I've been trying to tell you in the other thread :lol

It looks fine, the problem is that the rubber body deteriorates with time. Mine started splitting at the elbows and that is with posing just once and leaving it alone, the same with Sheva. STARS Chris looks great on the Comedian/Royce/Wolverine body. For my BSAA Chris I made a body out of a T-800 upper body and a Perseus lower body. He looks as good as the original, plus it has added articulation. I sold BSAA Chris to my nephew a while ago, but I will see if I can borrow it to take pics.

Nope. Just painted in on the dry vest. The only one that gave me trouble was Brad's vest since yellow is such a weak color. Had to cover it with a strong whitish and then over that with yellow.

It looks fine, the problem is that the rubber body deteriorates with time. Mine started splitting at the elbows and that is with posing just once and leaving it alone, the same with Sheva. STARS Chris looks great on the Comedian/Royce/Wolverine body. For my BSAA Chris I made a body out of a T-800 upper body and a Perseus lower body. He looks as good as the original, plus it has added articulation. I sold BSAA Chris to my nephew a while ago, but I will see if I can borrow it to take pics.

Anyone else have this happen with the rubber?

does anyone think the hot toys jill sculpt resembles rebecca chambers in anyway ?

DSCN1838-1.jpg
rebecca.jpg

A few teasers since I got my EF decals yesterday!

img0583n.jpg

img0585va.jpg

img0584ng.jpg

I know I've been teasing them since the start of this thread, but once I get Barry's head repainted they'll be done. Brad and Joseph are more or less done, but I want to have Barry finished before showing them off. And then maybe once I get these three done I can start thinking about Jill to finish of Alpha Team.

Not sure this counts as a Resident Evil custom but I made it for my Res Hot Toys so I figured I'd share anyway.

Since they come with quite a few weapons they should have a place to put them :D

59719992_photobucket_6676_.jpg

Back