Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
did away with the real hair decided to sculpt it again here are some wips need to shortin the right side of her head a lit bit
DSCN2050.jpg

DSCN2047.jpg

thanks biojex fixed that top left corner made a few improvments along the way

DSCN2053.jpg

DSCN2052.jpg

That looks a lot better Krec!

Just get rid of that strand on the top left(her right) sort've in the back and you're pretty golden.

That is pretty cool Buttmunch. I love the old Resident Evil cut scene where Joseph picks up the severed hand.

I thought some of you might get a kick out of it. Pretty simple too. I just picked out a TT hand that was closest in color to the Super Sculpey I had, attached a forearm, put in some snapped woodedn dowels for the bones, ruffed up the end a bit, baked, and painted. Its so easy a Caveman could do it :lol

Normally I'm not a fan of the bone sticking out of the end of a severed limb. But most of the time you see that from a wound that is supposed to be a clean slice or something. Why would there be a bone sticking out if the limb was cut off with a machete? It would be more or less smooth.

But here I figured it was appropriate since the victim was presumably eaten by the dogs and therefore the hand would have been torn and bitten off instead of cleanly sliced. It may be a little weird to think things through like that, but I feel end results pay off better if you take the time and actually thing them through. A little creepy, but worth it :)

I just went to google search pictures of Code Veronica Wesker and this comes up........My Little Pony Chris Redfield.

2cptgly.jpg

Back