Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gorgeous! I'm jealous. What sculpt is that?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

88ff0b900acf808fbeb6c8fec781ee1c.jpg

And thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Were there any 1/12 scale super articulated figures for RE? I don’t remember seeing that.
The closer I could find is a preorder for the PWTOYS Leon...
I know close to nothing about PWTOYS and don’t know if this brand is any good.

Also, wasn’t there a RE Teaser from Limtoys?

Re2 was great and all. But I?m desperate for some RE4 figures. I?m still shocked of the lack of merch from one of the best action games of all time ..

I am right there with you man, RE4 is not just my favourite RE game but one of my all time favourite games in general. RE4 definitely deserves more figures and merch being as good as it is.

I am right there with you man, RE4 is not just my favourite RE game but one of my all time favourite games in general. RE4 definitely deserves more figures and merch being as good as it is.

ahem, RE4 had 4 figures from Hot Toys, RE5 only had 5 despite it happened during the peak of 1/6. RE6 only had 2. I mean who else you want from RE4?

true true.. RE4 had alot of figure, NECA done alot of things from the chainsaw guy to Verdugo... and alot of mini figures not to mention 1/6 Hot toys... if im not mistaken re4 is RE that got the most figures...

ahem, RE4 had 4 figures from Hot Toys, RE5 only had 5 despite it happened during the peak of 1/6. RE6 only had 2. I mean who else you want from RE4?

Those figures don't really hold up to today's standards & they are crazy inaccurate. i picked up the standard hot toys RE4 Leon and ive had to replace over 90% of the figure.

so from RE4 i would want everybody. Leon 2.0, Krauser 2.0, Mendez, Saddler are my top wants but from RE4 il take anyone even an ashley at this point.

Just wait for the alleged RE4 remake, Mayo we?ll get some of those figures.

Just wait for the alleged RE4 remake, Mayo we?ll get some of those figures.

Hopefully we will but considering we got no figures for 7, 2 Remake and 3 Remake yet it seems unlikely but i'm not ruling anything out yet.
fingers crossed if RE8 is a good as it looks we get some RE8 figures too

Wether you liked 7 or not, I wouldn?t buy anything from that game. That?s just me though....

And you can always make customs or buy third party figures. Maybe these remake looks aren?t as iconic as the original looks.... dunno.

Wether you liked 7 or not, I wouldn?t buy anything from that game. That?s just me though....

And you can always make customs or buy third party figures. Maybe these remake looks aren?t as iconic as the original looks.... dunno.

well yeh i would only really want a chris from 7 since you don't really get a good look at ethan being first person, but i have grown to like 7 so would like to have it represented somehow in my collection. the remake looks might not be as iconic as the originals but they are still pretty awesome.

probably won't go down the custom route for the remakes just yet since there are still a few other older games i need represented first.

hard to custom RE7 Chris Redfield.

well yeh i would only really want a chris from 7 since you don't really get a good look at ethan being first person, but i have grown to like 7 so would like to have it represented somehow in my collection. the remake looks might not be as iconic as the originals but they are still pretty awesome.

probably won't go down the custom route for the remakes just yet since there are still a few other older games i need represented first.

RE7 is closer to Silent Hill than RE, and seeing how little Silent Hill merchandise were, i doubt there will be anything RE7.

Even the popular RE1 remake did not get any official 1/6 figures.

RE7 is closer to Silent Hill than RE, and seeing how little Silent Hill merchandise were, i doubt there will be anything RE7.

Even the popular RE1 remake did not get any official 1/6 figures.

I personally don't think we didn't get anything from 7 because it was more like silent hill because at the end of the day it is still a RE game, i think it's because it's an RE game we didn't get figures just like for whatever reason we haven't got anything from the two recent remakes either.

I think it more has to do with figure companies playing it safe, sticking with what they know will sell for them rather than investing time and money into acquiring new licenses. i could be entirely wrong but we rarely get companies releasing figures outside their norm... not that that is anything wrong with that.

Back