Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
19760997968b5d627a65d9e431e71cf7.jpg

Damtoys reveal... sike [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty good kitbash!

yeah I know, I've already got them. Just wondering if they would do a version of the slightly different one they gave us in the remake. the sets are just so hard to find now XD at least for the STARS version.

The Body was bad and the face despite ok was nothing close to Remake1 Jill. The hair line on the sculpt was bad.

The body definitely was bad. I didn?t care much for the boots either. Body and boot swap makes her look pretty decent. That hairline nicely covered with the beret.

Did already...a few back...

Just zombies/clickers? No full figures or work in progress customs? Do you have HT RE figures or from other companies like SWtoys?

a407826ea7d52e04f916725da74a6472.plist

Example of two customs that I?m currently working on Carlos and Nicholai.

Just zombies/clickers? No full figures or work in progress customs? Do you have HT RE figures or from other companies like SWtoys?

a407826ea7d52e04f916725da74a6472.plist

Example of two customs that I?m currently working on Carlos and Nicholai.

Yes I have all of them, lol too many actually . I moved recently so working on getting everything set up and all that . Still waiting on a few customs coming in th email, my main one is a dio of the r.p.d. hallway west wing.

Yes I have all of them, lol too many actually . I moved recently so working on getting everything set up and all that . Still waiting on a few customs coming in th email, my main one is a dio of the r.p.d. hallway west wing.

We?ve never seen any of customs besides some signed stands. Hard to believe it.... let?s see all these RE customs.

Back