Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally i'm still waiting/ hoping for the dam toys Leon figure but had a quick look anyway.

This is the closest vest to leons I found: https://www.blackopstoys.com/products/british-armed-mps-black-plate-carrier-vest

It's not perfect and will need some mods but I think it could work pretty well.

The town bank robber vest is also very close. Thats what I used
05a29925da9c1d9fd6da4128d95a2276.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn dude looks like your working on some exciting stuff, good to see some appreciation for B.O.Ws & Leon Kennedy. looking forward to seeing how everything turns out.

is the RE2 early concept a licker? if so that would be awesome.

did you see that custom RE4 leon sculpt by sigitosutasmano? I think it turned out pretty awesome. being a huge fan of Leon myself I thought il just give it a mention just in case.

thanks man.... yeah i know i live in the same country as him... but i already got all my Leons Head, i only need 3 sculpt since i only gonna display him as three era Resident evil. im gonna make a hanger or a 1/6 cupboard to store all other outfits...

That Rachel already looks amazing
yeah i only need to painting it.. but i'm still gonna make second sculpt for her in Worm/Ooze head, the hair on top of her head is actually attach by magnet so it can be replaced easily with second sculpt head just like how in the game she opened her head and the worms like head comes out...

Someone did this.... :D

View attachment 486470

Dont really like MrX designs on the RE2make but i can use the body if it really bigger than normal 1/6...

they tease leon on the bottom but dont know if they really make it...
It's not so much a tease as it is the deluxe stand if you buy the DX. Also the headsculpt is voice/sound activated LED for the eyes. At almost 17 in inches tall the base body I'm hoping will be a good base for Nemesis. That's my plan anyhow to buy two and use the second for fodder!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back