Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MT is overall better, especially looking at detail in clothes and tailoring. But the sculpt is a little dull, she looks stoned.

SW headsculpt looks more like an animated character from a Disney movie than how she looks in the game. The weird gradient in the hair amplifies this.
I agree with you although I am tempted to get the SWToys one as well for the accessories.

I like the face best on the SD sculpt. But the MT doesn't look too bad either.
I went with both, so hopefully at least one of them won't suck. lol

Untitled-1.jpg

I agree with you although I am tempted to get the SWToys one as well for the accessories.
The only thing I want from the swtoys is the lantern and barrel. Which I’ll just wait for the breakdown of the figure. That’s what I did with Ada just picked the depths accessories.

MT just looks like a logan paul lookalike in a wig for me. Can't unsee it. Though we heard they updated the sculpt? The one with the mouth being open a bit

With the stockings, when you put the feet/high heels on, it will kind of force it rip, make a hole.
Ah ok thank you!
And do you have an advice for the boots?
It's really hard to put the pegs of the leg in the hole of the boot that i can barelly see... it's really too tight I'm afraid to rip the boot off 😣

Ah ok thank you!
And do you have an advice for the boots?
It's really hard to put the pegs of the leg in the hole of the boot that i can barelly see... it's really too tight I'm afraid to rip the boot off 😣
They are stupidly hard, I'm assuming you're using the phicen body, I kind of grab the sides and use my palm to push the bottom of the boots in.

In the picture where the circle is, is where I had the bottom of the boot sitting in and try to use your inner knuckles to grab the sides and push, take your time, obviously you don't want do it too hard. If it's not working, try heating them up, don't heat them up for too long, just in case you cause the pleather to peel.

Attachments

• IMG_20240429_122304.jpg
    IMG_20240429_122304.jpg
    255.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Might change my mind when I see better pictures of her posed up nicely, but I think I’m okay on passing on this one. Dont like the paint at all really, everything else looks good though.

Back