Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks goofy with those short legs.... smh

If there is a way to fix the legs, I am game though.

Maybe cutting the legs in half and make them longer with epoxy clay? but then you'd need bigger pants too… or maybe make the pants tighter to give the impression of longer legs? i don't know, imo it ain't that bad, what bothers me is that tiny rocket launcher, the lack of articulation I can live with, the figure is cheap either way so for me it ain't that big of deal, if they were charching 100 bucks then it would be a problem.

I'm hoping someone announces 1/6 scale remake Leon and Claire some day, some Neca 7 inch figs would be coll too.

Well, Prime 1 Studio has the rights for Resident Evil 2 / Biohazard 2 or at least it seems like they have them.
In 2018 they said they will make a Leon and a Claire statue and that there will be news at Wonder Festival 2019 February 10th
but there is nothing about Resident Evil / Biohazard at the Prime 1 booth. So maybe its not ready yet or it will be a special announcement
or they cancelled it. I dont know.

What's the better Jill, Hot heart or SW Our world?

I was pretty pleased with the Hot Heart version, and certainly wouldn't call it horrible by any stretch. The Our World one looked a bit too doll-like for me, especially so with some of the in hand pics. Expression was just too blank.

6562e5bfc5fbc0956c5b33d49c3430c4.jpg

e7ad808d168890fe972c9675c9e74991.jpg

26044a7d08c8cb88ee3871d9f770dad1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back