Resident Evil 6 Hot Toys SPECULATION

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chris and Leon are very cool
I want them
HT always releases resident evil
Is it Will HT release it?
I am anxious

Hot Toys is too damn busy with Avengers and TDKR. They've got a huge backlog they're barely getting to. Even after announcing the license for RE6, it's gonna be awhile before we see anything :(

It released MGS while HT was busy
The HT releases only a character of RE and MGS
Do you think the HT to release RE later?

Ada of RE4 and characters of RE6 may be released at the same time
Like DX10 joker
joker was TDK, but was released with a character of TDKR

Id insta-buy Sherry, Leon, Chris, Jake

Probably buy Ada (im all over re4 Ada, not so much 6). Welllll. Of course id buy Ada. But just to have her.

Helena and Piers? Id only buy them if they each had some kind of uuber gadget like alt clothing for our main guys or super weapons, or diorama bases.

Who the eff is gonna wanna buy Helena?! Project_A i guess!

Helena is the most blandest of bland RE characters introduced thus far, followed closely by Piers. Let's see if their personalities can change that.

Well... I want this look:

re6a.jpg

That os still her, right? LOL The outfit reminds me of Chloe's from Uncharted and a bit like Claire's/Alice's from extinction. Maybe Capcom got ideas from Milla's outfit.

I'd like Chris, Sherry, Leon, and Jake. Don't know if Helena and Piers would be worth buying yet. Monsters and Ada would be cool too. However, Hot Toys' prices have gotten a bit high for me lately, so it'd be tough to swing all of those guys.

It more Reminds me of Claire from Afterlife

I wouldnt mind that Helena. But again she would have to come with alot of gadgets exclusive to her. I think Piers would make an awesome figure, nice tailoring outfit, great headsculpt and great weaponry. But so far he just seems like generic army dude. I will leave it to the game to dictate if i buy him or not.

Helena is the most blandest of bland RE characters introduced thus far, followed closely by Piers. Let's see if their personalities can change that.

She might be better than trAshley or Sheva. :lol So if Sheva got a figure why not Helena.

It more Reminds me of Claire from Afterlife

I wouldnt mind that Helena. But again she would have to come with alot of gadgets exclusive to her. I think Piers would make an awesome figure, nice tailoring outfit, great headsculpt and great weaponry. But so far he just seems like generic army dude. I will leave it to the game to dictate if i buy him or not.

That's the problem with Chris and Piers, their outfits are generic and bland. Nothing especial. Look at Sheva's outfit from RE5, she could've wore some generic BSAA uniform like Josh or the rest of the team.

So if Sheva got a figure why not Helena.
Well, RE5 was Basically Chris and Sheva. They had no room for movement. RE6 has Leon, Chris, Jake, Ada & Scenario 5 character main characters before they start touching secondary such as Helena. And even then Sherry has first dibs on being made

Back