Action Figure Repainted AOU Titan Hero Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm shaking my head in awe. Ironmann, you started a revolution! Kudos to you and the guys who'd do the same thing. Having it rendered using brushes makes your skill levels all the more god-like.

I'll be on the hunt for this figure and try my hand on it :)

Good luck!:)

HB is gone now but this is the best sculpts from hasbro toys.
22207F3754E1171C01618A

Last edited:
Good luck!:)

HB is gone now but this is the best sculpts from hasbro toys.
22207F3754E1171C01618A

Thanks a lot for sharing your work, man. You rock! I shared some of your photos on our local Facebook group (with credits to you), and man, your Hulkbuster's getting a lot of attention :) Now it's getting lots of comments as to where this figure can be found, and apparently, no one's buying them :) It's a great sculpt indeed!

I was thinking of drilling holes in the feet and filling it with expanding foam or something to make it heavier.

Any comparison pics for size next to the HT Hulk? If the height is similar I think this will be needed in my collection to pair with Ultron Hulk.

I don't have it next to Hulk but I do have it next to the Mk 42. I think it would look small next to Hulk.

View attachment 169199

Yeah I'm sure it wouldn't match up like in the movie or compared to the hot toys, but if they were in an action pose...
Especially just for photography sake where you can use the angles to distort the perspective. Might be able to do something like this: hulkbuster-670-665x385.jpg

I am absolutely blown away. I am no painter by any means, but I'll be buying this and giving it a shot. Displaying this in my Detolf would give me the HB I want at a reasonable price. Well done, sir!!

ironmann, great job on the figure! I'm wondering how you highlighted all the panel lines, did you only use a dark wash or did you also use something like a Gundam model highlight pen (whatever their called)?

gdfsfsafas.jpg

I'm just going to ask the question. If it's not too much trouble, is there a way either of you can provide a little step by step guide on how you repainted this toy? Would answer a lot of our questions and be greatly appreciated for those who want to give it a go. This will be my first attempt at a repaint, so I'll need all the help I could possibly get. Lol

Once again, outstanding work!

Back