Action Figure Repainted AOU Titan Hero Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks awesome!

what a superb job & goes to show what a difference a paint app can make.
very impressed & envious of your skills

Shoot.....for $35 I think this would be a great figure for some of you to buy and practice/learn painting with....It's much different than painting a $250 Hot Toy figure. :lecture

Shoot, turn this into a "how to paint" learning thread....

I'm definitely getting one and painting it.

That came out FANTASTIC :rock

Great work! Props to you for doing this with a dry brush, that's a lot of work and patience. :hi5:

For $35 bucks I might give this a shot since I have the paints already and it'd be a fun project.

That looks pretty great, nice job dude. Lets see comparasion pics when hts hb comes out and see if people can tell the difference :lol

I'm thinking the same thing.......who really needs a "superposable" hulkbuster.........

Great job!

I knew it would look great once it was in the hands of a skilled painter. The sculpt is there.

I bow to your painting skills.

That's amazing what you did. ill pick one up too!!!

Wow, I can't believe how good that looks man! ABSOLUTE quality! Good job! :clap

I agree - this is a great figure! The paint job makes it great!

Simply amazing!

Thanks a lot!! :):):)

Wow that is incredible. I didn't even know this figure existed! Just bought one myself. Can you tell me what you used to cover/fill the screw holes?

Comparison shots

comhulkbuster2.jpg

comhulkbuster1.jpg

This is absolutely amazing. Honestly I only plan on getting the Marvel Legends Hulkbuster, but something like this would be a wonderful alternative for the HT Hulkbuster and just a fun project to tackle for people at such a cheap price. Yeah sure, it doesn't move much and it's out of scale, but it's still huge and if you display your figures in the museum pose anyway, it's not like anyone would notice.

Great work, huge difference.
Thanks!

This is absolutely amazing. Honestly I only plan on getting the Marvel Legends Hulkbuster, but something like this would be a wonderful alternative for the HT Hulkbuster and just a fun project to tackle for people at such a cheap price. Yeah sure, it doesn't move much and it's out of scale, but it's still huge and if you display your figures in the museum pose anyway, it's not like anyone would notice.
Yeah, its 14" tall and is a great sculpted toy.
It looks like a 3D print out from the actual 3D model.

It's a shame big companies don't want to spend the extra money to paint the figures a little better. This is incredible work.

Back