ree-yees......w00t......:lol

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barryo

Dealer of Death
Reaction score
well i'm a bit further with enauds killer frickin' sculpt. R-Y has always been one of those characters that is just too cool to pass up.............i started a new thread for this just because he's still a wip & because hopefully it will draw attention to another great character that needs some 1/6th scale love.......:)
posted before in duane's....erm um enaud's thread.
r1.jpg

r2-1.jpg

new wips of r-y's beginning outfit & put on a dragon body.
HPIM1196.jpg

HPIM1193.jpg

HPIM1198.jpg

HPIM1197.jpg

HPIM1199.jpg

i used an ssc anakin skywalker's boots & pants & i think a ussr dragon winter coat that i modded/re-hemmed so far. i still need to add a belt, clean up my stitch lines with some watered down acrylic paints to darken the threads that didn't take dye, paint top of boots & build up the neck area like chakaman (chris) did. so as you can see he still has a ways to go but im glad to see this guy coming together.

once again a major shout out to enaud for the most awesome sculpt..........YOU EFFING ROCK BRO !!!!!!!!

That is amazing. Great custom. Ree-Yees was my favorite Kenner figure when I was kid so I have a real soft spot for him. Now that Boba Fett was announced, Ree-Yees is definitely my most wanted SS figure.

got around to building the neck up & cleaning up the stitch lines by sewing a glasses holder string around the edge. also painted the outfit brown, added some knee pad looking things to the boots, and a belt...........and thats about it. i still need to dulcote this for the neck area. pretty happy with the sculpted neck as this is really the first thing i have sculpted. anyway........another major shout out to enaud as this would never be without him so.......SALUTE !!!!!
HPIM1209.jpg

HPIM1210.jpg

HPIM1214.jpg

HPIM1212.jpg

HPIM1215.jpg

HPIM1211.jpg

thoughts?

once again a major shout out to enaud for the most awesome sculpt..........YOU EFFING ROCK BRO !!!!!!!!

Cheers Barry!
You have done an awesome job on him throughout....from paint apps to the outfit...you've done a great on him dude.

thanks for the kind words everyone. still a few tweaks to go like a belt buckle & maybe a holster but pretty pleased with him. enaud's fantastic sculpt motivated me to take extra care putting him all together.

Barry, looking awesome man! You did a great job sculpting the neck. Outfit looks ace too, looking forward to seeing it finished.

Duane, awesome sculpt. Barry, superb paint apps.

Good stuff fellas. :)

Necropost!

I'm finally getting around to working on this figure... sadly the jacket is now hard to find, but I've got a few options. But, for now I'm sculpting the neck and will at least have him painted up as I wait for the rest.

Your figure has been the one I think about when I consider how to make this figure look right :rock

Back