Red Sonja: The Motion Picture....again

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that's to fackin funny, i thought megan was toast after her last headliner movie did so well.:monkey3
sadly most will still have to watch her in the next transformers movie, then hopefully she'll just disappear.:D

that's to fackin funny, i thought megan was toast after her last headliner movie did so well.:monkey3
sadly most will still have to watch her in the next transformers movie, then hopefully she'll just disappear.:D

I wanna see her bust a Britney Spears and go nuts.

Damn. I was hoping atleast for the film to rate a heavy R, with lots of cleavage and thighs. Now that the cleavage is in Conan, replaced with scrawny-assed Fox, my one hope for this being a worthwhile film is dead.

So sad. :monkey2

Scarlett J.

:lecture :naughty

Damn. I was hoping atleast for the film to rate a heavy R, with lots of cleavage and thighs. Now that the cleavage is in Conan, replaced with scrawny-assed Fox, my one hope for this being a worthwhile film is dead.

So sad. :monkey2

Ahhh yes the days of Conan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lamentation of the women !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw a picture of Fox in her Jonah Hex get up and she does have good Sonja thighs. If they have a plot that can act itself, it could be good sword, blood and smut cinema. Maybe Fox has found her calling.

McGowan was so much better casting. They'll spend the entire budget on the movie just covering her tattoos every day. Yuck.

Maybe Brigitte can come back and play Sonja's father...

...yes, father. Have you SEEN Nielsen lately?

True, but there are loads of hot chicks that can act in Hollywood.

:lecture

I mean, I think Red Sonja needs to be sexy, but fierce...

Not Megan Fox....

I mean look at Valeria ....

sandahl_bergman_photo7.jpg

She was convincing in her part for Conan.

Fox would definitely be lacking in the fierce department. But...

True, but there are loads of hot chicks that can act in Hollywood.

I have this fear that if the actress can act, then it will end up sexless. I want to see something along the lines of Roger Corman's Barbarian Queen.

Back