Red Sonja: The Motion Picture....again

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only thing I care about is that they try to do it justice. Conan especially. Red Sonja might be good, it's great news so far... so we will see.

I agree with you DA... I'm really hopefull Conan will kick all kinds of ass, if we also get a cool Red Sonja flick (original is nearly unwatchable for me) then thats just icing on the cake :rock

Okay, why on earth are we getting another f*ing remake. Can someone name ONE thing original in the last few years? That isn't based on a book, comic, TV show or a remake or sequel or Prequel to another movie?

Okay, why on earth are we getting another f*ing remake. Can someone name ONE thing original in the last few years? That isn't based on a book, comic, TV show or a remake or sequel or Prequel to another movie?

Cloverfield
Wall E
Handcock
Pan's Labyrinth

Just to name a few but I know what you mean it gets hard real fast trying to name any more.

Red Sonja - Robert Rodriguez & Rose McGowan

red-sonja-posters-20080725093402412.jpg

red-sonja-posters-20080725093403943.jpg

Re: Red Sonja - Robert Rodriguez & Rose McGowan

I thought there was another thread, but it didn't come up when I searched for sonja. Maybe the search engine is case sensitive. Weird.

robert has worked with rose and she did a great job in planet terror. looks like one to look for. nice rack!!!! :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

Since this is a duplicate thread, please merge. :D

I'm intrigued now, damn that looks good.
It'd be cool if they can keep that type of look for the actual film such as 300 did.

I hope it's delivers on what these posters are selling, sexuality and violence! :naughty

Rose McGowan? That will probably be a pass for me then. :(

Gee, I wonder how she got that part? :rolleyes:

i think she could pull off the acting bit but she needs to load up on some carbs & weight gain to fit the character. red sonja to me is one buff ass kicking vixen.

Back