Red Sonja: The Motion Picture....again

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think she could pull off the acting bit but she needs to load up on some carbs & weight gain to fit the character. red sonja to me is one buff ass kicking vixen.

In the comics, yeah--but in film there's a certain balance they have to achieve. Otherwise you lose all hotness and have another Bridgette Neilson.

:monkey4

In the comics, yeah--but in film there's a certain balance they have to achieve. Otherwise you lose all hotness and have another Bridgette Neilson.

:monkey4

Bridgette was hot in her day. She was tall and built and looked like she could kick some shat, which is what the role is about.

I gotta disagree with that one. Even in her prime I never quite "got it". Especially when she was rocking the Sonja mullet.

Just the difference in what men like today. I know alot of guys found her attractive. Not my thing. :lol

The hair was bad in that movie for sure.

What the hell was Stallone thinking back then, anyway?

He could've had any woman on the planet at that time.....:monkey1

I suggest you google her and look at some of her pics when she was younger. She was very attractive, though looked better before she cut her hair off. Turn your safe mode off too. ;)

0719_bridgette_nielsen_01.jpg

Mmmmmm...yummy :monkey1

Honestly, I couldn't find anything but stills from Red Mullet.

Interesting....

Megan Fox Offered Red Sonja?
Source: Pajiba April 5, 2010

Pajiba reports that Nu Image/Millennium Films is changing directions on its Red Sonja update. The company announced in June of 2008 that Rose McGowan would star in the title role and that the film would be directed by Douglas Aarniokoski and produced by Robert Rodriguez.

Then last month, McGowan landed a role in Conan, also from Nu Image/Millennium Films, but not as Red Sonja leading to speculation that she was no longer on board. McGowan instead will play "an evil half-human/half-witch."

In addition to McGowan, Aarniokoski is apparently off the project as well and they are looking for another writer to take a pass at David N. White's script.

Pajiba says that an offer has now been made to "Transformers" star Megan Fox to play the mythical flame-haired comic-book vixen with a sword. Will she take the role? We'll have to wait and see.

In June '08, the project was described as follows:

In her return we find Red Sonja, a young girl risen from the ashes of tragedy to become the most feared woman warrior of all time. The mythical red-head blindly seeks vengeance on those who destroyed her family. In her path of destruction she discovers a larger purpose for her unearthly powers: to save all Hyrkania from the villainous Kulan Gath.

No thanks, I'd rather watch Brigitte Nielsen stumble over her dialogue. At least she's cheesy in a good way.

Yea I can't imagine there will be much tough acting VS scantily clad blood soaked sword weilding sexuality.

Back