Red Sonja She-Devil with a Sword PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really happy with how she turned out! She's a total knock out. Whoever said Captain Marvel had the best female headsculpt, hell no, this is the best bar none from SS.

75pkcu.jpg

MUXOv2.jpg

ZpHrUK.jpg

0glOOl.jpg

zxjfOG.jpg

QRU4d3.jpg

ktSViW.jpg

ALPUPS.jpg

vv69Ko.jpg

PnP1By.jpg

Be7xBi.jpg

XqpBGK.jpg

4KlMSY.jpg

LhLfUz.jpg

45djVK.jpg

CQDIaX.jpg

5GKoWa.jpg

00gSpX.jpg

Hx5Hs8.jpg

iogbnZ.jpg

5510eZ.jpg

wYTzeB.jpg

gBvzga.jpg

mO896H.jpg

sjMGji.jpg

ejqh3r.jpg

mTXyLw.jpg

Was the right bra strap on anyone else's statue was folded inward? I asked since mine was until I fixed by warming up hot water and applying it on the piece with a metal rod. Not sure if I am being paranoid, but it feels a tiny bit flimsy as if it is scored.

It's an amazing statue, those who have yet to get theirs in will not be disappointed!

My magnets seem fine and not too flimsy....way stronger than the Bobba Fett PF hand magnet. Yes if bumped around the hands would probably come off but left alone I can;t se it falling by itself.

On mine the right bra strap was fine.

It's almost a perfect statue....the only nitpick I have on it is that little seam at the end of the snake tongue....I wish they would have hid it better but not a deal killer at all.

Lots of pics out there so I'll just post some that highlight the blood paint (which I think is great)...5 star statue!!! Wooohoo!!!

DSCN6059.jpg

DSCN6058.jpg

DSCN6052.jpg

DSCN6054.jpg

Oh and here's that tongue seam:

DSCN6063.jpg

Love it ,love it ,love it.
This will be my second female statue.
I have The Returns Catwoman on the way.

I have always avoided female statues because they always seemed a bit off. (To me)

I got Catwoman because I love the film and suit and her face is mostly masked.

But then, BAM! This Red Sonja drops and to my eye it is perfect.
Then all the reviews about how good the paint is and how good it turned out. I had to get it.

I know some still like to think it looks like a man, and I respect that, but to me, if that is what a man looks like, then I have some serious thinking to do and a long sit down talk with my fiancée about my midlife change in sexual preference. ...lol

Just an update. SS came through with a replacement head. (My original had a chip in the hair right in front). Happy to say the new one is perfect. Thanks Sideshow.

Nice review, kitana.
Word of advice...avoid the Red Sonja movie at all costs!...you've been warned!

If you want to know more about her, stick to the comics.

Enjoyed your review, she fits right in with your Great Collection, now pic that sword hand up :) and I see you vacuumed for us, Kitana nice touch

I'm pleased to announce my Red Sonja arrived today. She's now two of my favorite things in my collection.

Thank you everyone. We can close the thread now, yes? ;)

wKFmqRX.jpg

(ugg. Potato phone cam. Better pics soon. BTW I did get the EX but I'll wait to put on the Axe until later)

Last edited:
Does anyone have the Arnold Conan from SS?
If so, can you post a pic of these 2 side by side?
I have to wait another month before I get this and am dying to see them together!

Back