Red Sonja She-Devil with a Sword PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got early processing Dec 6th email.

Me too!

kids-png-25093.jpg

Looking at the new pics, she looks like the texture and detail is flattened out (the statue appears like PVC). The paint looks much less layered and intricate then the prototype (which is normal from proto to actual product, but it's really apparent with this statue). I really wanted to pick up this statue, but I'll wait to see how the final release turns out.

my calculations are that sideshow has 1500 regular editions to sell they best not disappoint in any way

I prefer the smooth VS textured skin. The texture makes her look scaly IMO. What ruins it for me though is the new positioning of the eyes, the new eyebrows, the cheap looking eye make-up, and the new cheap looking hair color

How did you arrive at that estimate?
They are still selling the EX and if you go to the page for the regular edition they send you to the EX But then I sort off missed the store pre sales didn't I ?
but still its ALOT

Still looks good. I would have preferred green eyes still regardless if it's accurate or not, like how I prefer the final's pinkish skin tone that is more characteristic of a redhead even if one can debate that Sonja's always under the sun.

Back