Red Sonja She-Devil with a Sword PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The snake head lifts an already great looking piece into a character defining piece for me. She is a warrior first and foremost and her fine, FINE looks are secondary!

Her chain mail bikini says you've got that in reverse :D

Yeah - the video was the final nail - decided I won't be getting this.

I'm not sure exactly what it is - but there's something that's putting me off - possibly the face sculpt - just not "right" for Sonja (for me).

I'm leaning towards not getting it either. I actually like the face sculpt, I think what bugs me are the boobs. She's got a badass look and they just sort of ruin it in my opinion. The statue still has a lot going for it so I'm not 100% one way or the other yet.

:lol are you kidding or for real? Whichever way you answer....:lol

It's true. I just made the agreement with him yesterday. :) I'm not saying that this will by default look bad from factory. I just love the sculpt so much that I want the paint to be prototype quality. That'll make this piece very special to me. :)

I'm leaning towards not getting it either. I actually like the face sculpt, I think what bugs me are the boobs. She's got a badass look and they just sort of ruin it in my opinion. The statue still has a lot going for it so I'm not 100% one way or the other yet.

Heresy!
Her boobs are beyond perfect.

Back