Red Sonja She-Devil with a Sword PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got no prob with her muscular body personally, always had a thing for Jamie Eason. Do prefer her figure on the last statue though if I had to choose, TC sculpted the body of a Greek goddess. It can be matched but not improved upon imo.

Got no prob with her muscular body personally, always had a thing for Jamie Eason. Do prefer her figure on the last statue though if I had to choose, TC sculpted the body of a Greek goddess. It can be matched but not improved upon imo.

Where in classical art, besides that possible medusa found on Crete, do you see goddesses or women in general with such busts?

Where in classical art, besides that possible medusa found on Crete, do you see goddesses or women in general with such busts?

who said anything about classical art?

in case you were thinking me uncultured- :lol
Spoiler Spoiler:

Xena: Warrior Princess featured so many hot women on that show it was ridiculous.

My mother thought it was odd that I went through so many boxes of tissues. She believed I had a very bad head cold that wouldn't go away.:sick If only she knew I was watching Xena. :naughty:drool

My mother thought it was odd that I went through so many boxes of tissues. She believed I had a very bad head cold that wouldn't go away.:sick If only she knew I was watching Xena. :naughty:drool
:rolleyes2 :yuck

Been a few weeks now and I'm still trying to justify $550.
$550 plus postage and 20% V.A.T :crying

I think every mother has already known the smell of *****, so she just played fool in front of you:)

That is assuming it comes out like that. $550 is starting to get steep when SSC QA is lackluster.

Good point. We are all thinking we will get the prototype one for 550.00 but in reality it's a hit or miss. All depends on what factories they chose to use. Some comes out stunning while others comes out with very bad paint and tons of misc issues like hulk PF recently.

Good point. We are all thinking we will get the prototype one for 550.00 but in reality it's a hit or miss. All depends on what factories they chose to use. Some comes out stunning while others comes out with very bad paint and tons of misc issues like hulk PF recently.
Hoping that their fantasy line goes to the same factory that did the Conan "Rage of the Undying Corpse" piece because that was masterfully done. Conan was overpriced when it went up for solicitation, just as this one is, but I'd the quality is there...

I won't be ordering this one since I've decided to get some of the Frazetta pieces from ARH but if I want so tapped out, I'd probably get this one.

Back