Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just sold $1400 worth of statues. With the cash and space, she will be mine!!

Or should I get the Catwoman LSF coming out in never? :lol

I'm debating hard right now, not sure what to do? I might just wait depending on the ES a d how good the ex may be. If the ex is stunning I will order right away. At least I have time to decide. But galactus come first before Sonja.

I'm debating hard right now, not sure what to do? I might just wait depending on the ES a d how good the ex may be. If the ex is stunning I will order right away. At least I have time to decide. But galactus come first before Sonja.

Who really cares about the ES if you like the character, or the craftmanship/art on display with the statue?

Also, the EX is likely going to be either the severed head we saw at SDCC or the axe that is in the background behind the big 'Red Sonja' in this pic on the preview page.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/brands/marvel/red-sonja-preview/

Last edited:
Who really cares about the ES if you like the character, or the craftmanship/art on display with the statue?

Also, the EX is going to be either the severed head we saw at SDCC or the axe that is in the background behind the big 'Red Sonja' in this pic on the preview page.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/brands/marvel/red-sonja-preview/

Wow that would be a nice ex! I always liked the character but I don't know too much about her. I'm really buying most of these for the cool display. This sounds to be my kind of ex! :thud:

Hoping the severed head is the reg and axe is the EX so i can order locally......kind of have a feeling it'll be the other way round though lol.

Severed head is a must for this.

Hoping the severed head is the reg and axe is the EX so i can order locally......kind of have a feeling it'll be the other way round though lol.

I Love the severed head!!

Last edited:

I really hoe you are right about the severed head being optional! I really like this statue and want to get it but having a small daughter around the house means I can't have a warrior amazon holding a severed head displayed. Even without the severed head she might be showing too much skin for an influenceable young child. Sigh - damn kids.

I really hoe you are right about the severed head being optional! I really like this statue and want to get it but having a small daughter around the house means I can't have a warrior amazon holding a severed head displayed. Even without the severed head she might be showing too much skin for an influenceable young child. Sigh - damn kids.

I've got 2 young girls and both vampirellas on display :lol. So I may very well order this too but a severed head may not fly.

Back