Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol My 18 year old daughter loves all my Marvel and Predator stuff but thinks Vampirella is 'disgusting' :mad:
And she's scared of Chucky :yess:

Yea, the female statues get no love from my girlfriend, either. She claims they're sexist. Loves Man-Thing, tmnt, etc, but can't stand any of the females. If I hadn't sold my Poison Ivy, I'd still be hearing about it, haha.

Last edited:
Figure that as long as it doesn't top $375, I'll throw in an order. Looked pretty well done at comic-con. Figure that it'll have a medium ES and retain value if I change my mind between now and release.

Usually their development blogs are spaced out by a day on preorder weeks. Last week Terminator was on Monday, and Catwoman was Tuesday. Sonja will be tomorrow (I hope :lol).

Figure that as long as it doesn't top $375, I'll throw in an order. Looked pretty well done at comic-con. Figure that it'll have a medium ES and retain value if I change my mind between now and release.

You might be in luck.

While the new Conan is $460 the new battle damaged T2 (that is far more complicated than Conan) is $380.

So based on this data, my prediction for Red Sonja is somewhere in the $250-700 range :D

this will be more then you guys think and the edition size will be extremely high. regardless, its a beaut and deserves to be ordered.

You might be in luck.

While the new Conan is $460 the new battle damaged T2 (that is far more complicated than Conan) is $380.

So based on this data, my prediction for Red Sonja is somewhere in the $250-700 range :D

Um... no. The base is far more complicated on Conan and he will tower over the T2

:lol I thought he said this was more complicated than Conan.
Saying the T2 is more complicated is pushing it. More tailoring less detailed sculpt and paint.

I know, but we're all pissin in the wind right now - hope we do really get a PO by the end of the week!

How come I can't delete my posts? hmmm

Back