Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw that in your collection thread a couple days ago. Im definitely inclined to add it along with a couple others. That's one of my favorite pics in your display

Man, every single week I wait for them to announce the pre-order for this chica and it still hasn't happened. I honestly thought it would've been during SDCC and now it's almost October :(. Super blows the first Robin

It will be much later, i think nov./dec. Conan went po in july and already was pushed back for delivery from march to august 2014

'Coming Soon' can last for months.

Not on Sideshow's 'What's New' page on their new website. Since their site was updated, Sideshow has had their next weeks pre-orders there like clockwork, and once they are up for order on Thursday they are replaced with new content, all of which has come out for pre-order the following week.

This week was the 1:6 Catwoman, and Terminator BD, for instance. This morning they were replaced by the Joker LS Bust and Red Sonja.

This will be my first female statue. Gotta get some some gender representation in here! Missed on Poison Ivy, not gonna miss this one.

Back