Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put myself on the waitlist. It's a pretty cool statue.

Did the same thing today man, who knows right?

This statue is gonna go great with my other Red Sonja, even though it dwarfs it in comparison. Been reading Red Sonja for a while now, its a pretty fun comic.

yeah I signed up on the WL too just in case. Not that I'm a fan or read the comic. This is just a great sculpt. Well see

I won't be too upset if I don't get the EX. I'm kinda leaning towards displaying her with the axe- looks to me from the pics that the head is way too big for the helmet under her foot which makes the idea behind the victory pose seem a little awkward. Still, could just be the pics... would like to see it with the head up close, its nice to have options

I won't be too upset if I don't get the EX. I'm kinda leaning towards displaying her with the axe- looks to me from the pics that the head is way too big for the helmet under her foot which makes the idea behind the victory pose seem a little awkward. Still, could just be the pics... would like to see it with the head up close, its nice to have options

Tell yourself what you need to lol but this is an EX or FAIL. The Helmut doesn't mean its from the frost giant. Its probably from a fallen ally or another group of the enemy's allies. Hope you end up getting the EX, but in all reality this is still a GREAT PF!

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Machiko! I know little about either character, more than I did with a bit of Google research, but will buy anything Predator related.
I even debated dropping RS but she's a keeper. Vampirella PF went to a new home yesterday :crying

I did end up choosing between the two, and Red Sonja got my vote. Machiko looks great, don't get me wrong, but Sonja looks just a little bit better for my money. Certainly can't go wrong with either though, that's for damned sure.

Machiko! I know little about either character, more than I did with a bit of Google research, but will buy anything Predator related.
I even debated dropping RS but she's a keeper. Vampirella PF went to a new home yesterday :crying

Ya I don't know much about her either but since she is linked to predator and kills Aliens its no contest for me if it comes down too it. Machiko will be my choice.

Frankly, I don't even know much about red Sonja other then Conan bangs her (or did in something I watched) on occassion. I saw her statue, it looked ***ing awesome so clicked the PO button!!

Ya I don't know much about her either but since she is linked to predator and kills Aliens its no contest for me if it comes down too it. Machiko will be my choice.

Frankly, I don't even know much about red Sonja other then Conan bangs her (or did in something I watched) on occassion. I saw her statue, it looked ***ing awesome so clicked the PO button!!
That's how I work...I like it, I order... Regardless if I have any space left or not :slap

Back