Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you guys could only have one of them, which would it be Red Sonja or Machiko??

I'd say Red. Just cause she's someone I already know and has been around longer than the Predator franchise period. Also that sculpt is pretty awesome too. Also the EX is like 10 times better (at least). I'm getting both so it don't really matter. Well have to wait and see how they both look in-hand

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

:wave :)
Glad to see your back to your old pic :). This is how I remember you from like two years ago when I started at SSF

When did this thread start popping again? Haha Red Sonya for the win!!! However being that I am a PO junkie I will be buying both

Right? I just mentioned how I'm loving that. About time. Too bad she's so far away :(

Right? I just mentioned how I'm loving that. About time. Too bad she's so far away :(

Yeah I feel you. The time does seem to go by quick though. I remember POing Harley, Punisher, BW and boom they're all here. RS will be here before you know it and this thread will be on fire

If you guys could only have one of them, which would it be Red Sonja or Machiko??

red sonja hands down for me at least. i'm not ordering machiko, don't care for her in the least, only predator related stuff i want are the predators, anything outside of them are not important to me.

the face is wrong on Machiko ( not enough Asian ) So it is Red all they way !! :hi5:

I'll say it again...

Both :rock

auw17n.png

No contest, Red Sonja all the way. It would be a good one on one fight, until Sonja lobs Machikos head off and hold it up by her dreadlocks!! :nana:

Machico is used to battling Aliens so Red Sonja would be easy prey :pfft:

Remember Red has like super powers. Machiko is a Human that's trained and is highly trained. Red has that and the Goddess adorned powers

Remember Red has like super powers. Machiko is a Human that's trained and is highly trained. Red has that and the Goddess adorned powers

It depends on what origin you follow - the rebooted Sonja just has a rough start (her village being pillaged/slaughtered) and she escapes into the wild where she learns combat/survival skills & she's not visited by Scathach. She's captured later and has to fight in an arena which is where she learns her crazy fighting skills.

The original Sonja has a similar start (village is pillaged, people are slaughtered, rape, etc). After they leave, Scathach visits her and bestows unparalleled fighting skills on the condition that she would never lie with a man unless he defeated her in fair combat. I wouldn't say she's got 'super powers' - more like, she's extremely skilled but is still able to be defeated by extremely good fighters (it happens periodically).

Back