Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EX ordered Day 1 but as of now the release date is still September 2014 and yes I know there is still the possibility that could get delayed

Red Sonja Premium Format™ Figure

She is going to look Epic

Nice, I am a few months behind on the list so I'm not sure if I will get a conversion or not.

EX ordered Day 1 but as of now the release date is still September 2014 and yes I know there is still the possibility that could get delayed

Red Sonja Premium Format™ Figure

She is going to look Epic

**** YEAH

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

I joined the ex waitlist. I was always on the fence because she didn't fit my collection... But I have the itch to buy something new and this is an awesome looking statue.

I joined the ex waitlist. I was always on the fence because she didn't fit my collection... But I have the itch to buy something new and this is an awesome looking statue.

I'm the same. I mostly have DC and Star Wars pieces but I wanted something that was different from what I have. Plus, I'll be getting Wonder Woman so both her and Red Sonja can both wield the axes together.

I'm the same. I mostly have DC and Star Wars pieces but I wanted something that was different from what I have. Plus, I'll be getting Wonder Woman so both her and Red Sonja can both wield the axes together.

They can give each other some axe wounds.

This statue actually pulled me into red sonja fandom, such a piece is just mind blowing. the Ex was a must for me.

Just sold Vampirella PF so I have made two spaces, one for this and one for Green Ivy.
Unfortunately Machiko has just taken up one of those positions :gah:
A while away but I have to plan ahead with so much to fit in a small room.

Think Ivy will have to move on :mad:

Back