Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that I know better, I'll be better prepared this year, haha. Now, if only I could show some restraint when making decisions about which sdcc pieces I purchase!

No one had any idea what size or scale P2 Maquette was last year but thanks to Mutant Mans arm we got very close to guessing right.

It's pretty much impossible to judge from people walking around, they could be anywhere from four to seven foot tall realistically.

No one had any idea what size or scale P2 Maquette was last year but thanks to Mutant Mans arm we got very close to guessing right.

It's pretty much impossible to judge from people walking around, they could be anywhere from four to seven foot tall realistically.

Well I guess it helps when you are there. :) Scale is all relative.

The photos I take when I go there is usually someone standing near it or close enough to get an idea, that or I get in the photo or my wife does

I just entered the SS sdcc contests. I wished they had the same for the morhincon for the power rangers. It would be so nice to meet the power rangers casts. Both is so far away I would need a paid trip contest to get there.

There is no one that makes me question the human race quite like cbg does.

Not even Cosmo Kramer comes close.

Back