Recovery at Serpent Temple - 1/6 Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
zv5umv.jpg

2ustp8i.jpg

au8f3m.jpg

Gotta say, I like the detail on the wall.

Looks great, though I'm baffled about the art they used...
seems like they combined elements from mayan, Toltec and even Aztec art... weird... :dunno

It's a nice piece and I'd love to have it...
but it's too rich for my blood... :(

In all honesty . . . it looks pretty good. I could use it with GI JOE figures OR my Indiana Jones figure.

I'm definitely in. I'll go the FLEXPAY route.

Out of left field, Joe-wise, but I'd love to see a Mainframe figure to "hack" into the satellite. Maybe someone will get this to use as a dio for Indy or something and would be willing to part out the satellite.

to me, the Jabba throne was worth it, because a)its Jabba, 2)the jabba figure itself is huge 3)combined price of about $300 for Jabba, throne, and accessories seemed good for an epic display piece.

When you add the price of a GI Joe figure or Indy, I just don't think you get the same bang for your buck at $325 here as you did for Jabba.

Wow, that's expensive. Like others have said this would look great as an Indiana Jones backdrop.

Thank God we've already been given Jabba and his throne-- if Jabba was released now his throne alone would be $400- 500!!!!!

It looks nice. The material gives it weight. The price is atrocious.

Makes you wonder how much of a profit Sideshow makes on these environments.

Recon at Waypoint with Timber, 750 pieces and still in stock.

Cobra Throne, 750 pieces and still in stock.

Desert Weapons Cache with Sandstorm, edition size TBD, in pre-order.

Now Recovery at Serpent Temple, pre-orders 2/10.

If Sideshow follows the alleged hint, there is a fifth Joe dio / environment on the way, the marine one.

None of these have sold out (Recon is allegedly at "low quantity"), yet Sideshow keeps producing them.

No kidding, eh?

I'm surprised they keep making them, to be quite honest. Although I DO like them.

Honestly they are a bit expensive. But the polystone weight and paint apps really make them stand out quality wise.

Honestly they are a bit expensive. But the polystone weight and paint apps really make them stand out quality wise.

Just because something weighs more doesn't mean it's better quality. Sideshow's even proven this with the Boba Fett PF. :lol

If you had a rotocast dio on your hearth and an earthquake knocked it off, you might get a slight ding. However, same situation with polystone would have you vacuuming up crumbled dust. I've seen what some of these companies have been doing with rotocast pieces and they look phenomenal. Add good Sideshow paints to that and it's gold.

I'm using older pro 1.0s for my ninjas and will use the ratchet knees on some of my figures that don't need to be posed in such fluid positions.

why can't they just sell the accessory parts seperate (the sattelite, coyote, wolf, briefcase, etc). they would probably sell a lot more than these $150-$200 wall sections.

Last edited:
Back