Recovery at Serpent Temple - 1/6 Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pics are up:

333db3p.jpg

x2nl9h.jpg

2psomlu.jpg

Last edited:
thanks for posting; but where are you finding this ? Are there more pics ?

Go to SSC's site, in their production blog. I posted all the pics they showed.

Dunno why, but when I look at the Cobra satellite, I think of a droid from Star Wars. :dunno

Go to SSC's site, in their production blog. I posted all the pics they showed.

Dunno why, but when I look at the Cobra satellite, I think of a droid from Star Wars. :dunno

thought i was there, went to the site through the link in the mail . then linked through the little clender page (Feb 8) at the lower left corner of the "peek" pic. to the production blog
but the most recent thing there is Emporer Palpatine

I dont get why this is soo much more expensive than the Desert Weapons Cache with Sandstorm environement...?!?! Thats only 139 and it seems bigger.

Thing is, I actually like this one... and the Peruvian look that could also double as an INDY environment made it enticing. But that's when I figured it would be $139-$149, tops.

I dont get why this is soo much more expensive than the Desert Weapons Cache with Sandstorm environement...?!?! Thats only 139 and it seems bigger.

Maybe because of the intricacy of the Mayan / Aztec / imaginary culture carvings on the wall? I am really impressed by the detail, but no way am I dropping $199 on this.

Back